-21-

-Imagine For Jaida-

"They don't have nothing in my size," Jaida sighed to her best friend.

"What do you mean?" She replied while skimming through some shorts.

"Like, all the stuff I want, they seem to be missing in my size." Jaida was annoyed and tired. She told her best friend that she was ready to leave. "Ok, we can go, just lemme look through these dresses." Jaida nodded and started looking through them too.

While passing a few, she saw the most gorgeous maroon floor length dress. She picked it up off the rack and walked to the mirror, and held it up to her chest.

"That would look great on you," a boy she'd never met before stood behind her in the mirror. She gasped and quickly turned around, wondering why she didn't notice him before.

"Thanks. I love it." Jaida replied. The boy looked about her age, even though he was taller than her.

"It matches your complexion," he told her.

Jaida didn't exactly know what to say, and this was a complete stranger, so she checked the size, and it was dead on.

She sighed with relief and they boy looked at her with confusion.

"What's the matter?" He asked her.

"It's just that before nothing was in my size, buh this is. What's your name by the way? I haven't seen you before."

"I'm Devin. I'm visiting some friends here, but my mom plans on moving so she's house searching."

Jaida nodded. "I'm Jaida."

He smiled at her, and Jaida's first thought was He sure is fine.

"That's a nice name. Wanna hang out some time?"

A/N

So so so so so sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday. Why I'm updating at 6 am??? Idk either. Buh anyways, here it is, I'll have a preference up by the end of Monday so stay tuned.

Vote

Share

Comment

-Rhionna 😩