Doom Cathedral 2nd Stage ~ First night

For evil to rise, power has to be taken from the good.

~~

"They had to lock us up..." complained Joan

"Since when there was a cell at the cathedral?" I commented.

"What type of cathedral has a cell in the first place?" Echo pointed out.

~~

The sound of footsteps brought the three girls out of their boredom, curious to see who it is. There stood the boy who stopped them from escaping. At that time, he appeared in front of the door so fast that I didn't see him move from his previous place.

"Oh, it's you again." Joan said sacartisically.

"I'm letting you guys out. But you cannot leave." He said, ignoring Joan.

Well, that was expected. To think that he was letting us go.

The boy took out a ring of keys and chose a key, before inserting the key into the keyhole and unlocking the lock.

He sliently lock the door after we stepped out of the cell and lead the way. 

"What's your name?" Echo quietly asked.

"Such questions I deem as unimportant." he answered.

"You sound like a robot." Joan commented.

I nudged Joan. She turned head, her left eyebrow raised in question.

'Don't make him angry' I mouthed.

Joan rolled her eyes but nodded.

~~

"Ocean!" a voice piped up as we entered a huge dining area.

I soon found Chase seated, grinning at me as he leaned against the chair.

"Hiya, Chase." I waved at him.

He jumped from his seat, almost knocking down the chair.

"Sit next to me, Ocean!"

I smiled at him and walked towards the seat Chase offered.

"You girls cannot leave the cathedral. A barrier is set up around the cathedral. You cannot leave, unless we decide to let you go." said the silver-hair boy after we sat down.

He must be the leader. What a cold guy.

"For now, Chase and Ace will help you get use to living in here. There will be no escape." He said coldly.

"Scandal?" Chase said.

"What is it?" The silver-hair boy, which name I now knew as Scandal, asked coldly.

"They need clothes, food and other essientials. We don't exactly have that here." Chase pointed out.

Yeah, Scandal, we don't have the essiential stuff. Why don't you just let us go and let you get on with your miserable life?

"Ace will get the things by tomorrow. For now you would have to borrow." Scandal stated.

Like I would would wear anything of yours.

Scandal then stood up and left. We were then given food, which was cooked by Chase.

"Ack! What's this stuff? This doesn't taste like chicken! Or any other meat!" Joan complained.

Chase sweatdropped.

"We take turns to cook, actually, and I don't really know how to. Neither does Scandal or Ace. So we usually buy insant food."

"Then, why didn't you give instant food?!" Joan shouted, enraged that she had to eat the boys' terrible cooking.

~~

"Where are we going to sleep?" I asked.

"For you, you'll sleep in your old room. Echo and Joan can take the rooms next to yours." Chase answered.

"Aren't you girls going to change?" Ace commented, yawning.

"Like I want to wear your shirt. I rather sleep in my jeans." Joan said, shooting a glare at Ace.

~~