Doom Cathedral 1st Stage ~ The Steps To Darkness

Before telling you what happened at the cathedral, I'll describe to you the three girls, which is us.

We, the three of us, were different in many ways, but we stuck together tighter than a knot.

The three of us, Echo, Joan and me, Ocean, were friends since the age of 10.

And now we are 15.

It was easy to tell how different we were from appearance only.

Echo had silver long hair with deep purple eyes. Her fringe was swept to the right and her hair hung loosely, reaching her butt. She wore a white dress that stopped at the knee and she wore black leggings underneath. She wore a pair of golden stud earrings and silver flats.

Joan, however, had blonde tied in a sloppy bun with turqoise eyes. Her blonde fringe covered her eyes and her hair was always in a mess. She wore a blue tank top that has a skull on it and black shorts. She wore a skull pendant necklace and a spiky bracelet on her left hand. She wore black sneakers that were decoreated with skulls.

I, Ocean, had midnight, chin length hair and bright azure eyes. My fringe was swept to the left, but the style of my fringe always changes somehow. I wore a black shirt that had a cerulean swirly pattern on it and dark blue jeans. I wore small silver hoop earrings and black sandals.

Now, back to the story.

~~

I looked at the second floor of the cathedral, right of the giant window, and my eyes met with familar chesnut eyes.

"Chase?!"

The owner of those warm eyes grinned.

"Chase, who is that wretch?" A cold voice asked.

I whirled around to the left of the window, and found a boy glaring at me from the second floor.

He had cold dark blue eyes and silver hair. He wore a gray vest, which was unzipped so it revealed the boy's chest and stomach. He wore a skull bracelet on his left wrist and dark blue jeans. Hooked on his jean belt was chains, which were glinting in the dim light.

"It's Ocean!! The one who helped me with my powers!"

Ehh, since when. I couldn't remember helping Chase with that power thingy. Was there even such thing in this world as powers?

I cocked my head to one side, confused. Why is my memories of this place so... blurry? My head hurts just trying to remember.

"Ah, come on, Ocean. Don't tell me you forgot!" Chase whined a little.

"Shut up, Chase, and let me, Ace, do the talking." A smooth voice came from the second floor behind me

I looked and saw a guy with sleek black hair that had a fringe that covered his right eye. He had amusment lit up in his visble green eye as he smirked at me. He wore a black and red striped shirt with black straight cut jeans. He looked like a playboy.

"Cut to the chase, playboy." Joan snarled.

While she said that, she moved closer towards the door of the cathedral.

"Don't try escaping." A soft yet stern voice came from the direction of the huge window.

On the first floor stood a guy with dark brown messy hair and deep purple eyes. He was wearing a black gold shirt and pants overalls with the straps hanging. He had a spiky hoop earring on his left ear and a tattoo on his right arm. He also wore a multi-coloured bracelet which consist of rubber bangles.

"You all shall remain here." A cold voice said.

Ah, shit. Just my luck.