Credits, Soundtrack and Sequel

Credits:

Okay so, for starters, I would like to thank all my wonderful readers, and all of you who have voted or commented or even just silently enjoyed my book. This is the first book I've ever written that I've actually been happy with by the time I finished it, and that would have never have happened without you guys. 

So. This book was originally dedicated to my boyfriend, Matt. Since finishing the book, I've come to realise that he wasn't my Soul Mate like I had originally thought. So as a result, I dedicate this book to the rest of you out there who are still searching for your Soul Mate. And I leave you with this message; they do exist. You are and will be loved. And you will know happiness like you have never known before. I promise you this. 

Now, I would like to thank my best friend Mikayla, who got so damn tired of my (quote) "horrible cliffhangers" that she swore she wouldn't keep reading until I finished, and well, now she can (hopefully) enjoy the story just as the rest of you all have. (ALSO! Mikayla and I may or may not be doing a little dystopian collaboration - keep an eye out for that later.) 

And finally, I would like to thank my friends Sam, Layne, Jess, Rachel, Zoe and whoever I forget to list (I'm so sorry omg), and my family for putting up with me being locked away in my room almost everday, especially these past few weeks, just so I could finish this story for you all. 

Soundtrack:

1. Canals - All Time Low
2. Just One Yesterday - Fall Out Boy (feat. Foxes) 
3. Mister Prozac - For Our Hero
4. Sleep Spindles - The Getaway Plan
5. Demons - Imagine Dragons
6. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
7. Misery - The Maine
8. Renegade - Paramore
9. Tigers and Sharks - You Me At Six
10. With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear - Sleeping With Sirens
11. A Shot Across the Bow - Mayday Parade
12. Second & Sebring - Of Mice & Men

Sequel: 

The Inadequate Experiments; Friction

"I knew I was meant to be in love with Oliver,and there were times when I was. But more than that, there were the times when I wasn't. And those times scared me to death. Because I knew the consequences for it. I had already come close to losing Oliver once before; I didn't want it to happen again.

The Scientists have taught Sera two things: first, her kind is the future of human evolution; second, they are always right. 

She finds herself unable to go home following the death of her mother, and the only other place to go is with Oliver. Staying with Oliver not only gives her a chance to have a home away from home, but a chance to find out more about herself and the Scientists from his younger sister, Calliope. But that "home" gets messy when the boy from her mind starts appearing in real life. 

All wars are over possession, and with the Scientists fighting for Sera, can anyone else possibly win?