A Note on The Inadequate Experiments

Hi everyone!! 

So, I know it's been around for a while, but I only just realised that I never made an announcement at the end of this book as I probably should have originally. 

In the previous part of this book, I mentioned a sequel named Friction, which is also on my profile, however; whilst writing Friction, I also began to rewrite White Noise with the intention to make it better and improve the things that all you wonderful readers told me could do with some work. In the process of doing this, I ended up changing the entire story, and as a result, decided I had to discontinue writing Friction as the new version of White Noise and Friction would no longer match up. 

The new rewritten version of White Noise is on my profile with "2nd Edition" across the top of the cover (and has just been entered in the 2016 Wattys!!!!). The main change in this version of White Noise is the fact that Sera's story and Calliope's story (that I had been previously writing in The Covert Interventions: The Scientist) are now happening at the same time and in the same book. Further changes include the fact that the accident that killed Oliver and Calliope's younger sister, Libby, is now the same accident that caused Sera and Oliver to meet for the first time. There are also various other changes, but I don't want to spoil them all for you here. 

This note was mainly to let you know that while Friction and The Scientist are posted on my profile, there are only a few chapters of each and both have been discontinued as with the rewritten version of White Noise they have become obsolete. You can read them if you wish, however, this story will not be progressing anywhere from the place where they were left off. This is because the rewritten version of White Noise is the version that I intend to publish, so the story will now grow from that one. 

Thank you all for your time, support and wonderful comments -- I hope this note cleared up some confusion!! 

~ Sian x