My Latin King part 15

Sosa's POV

I came into the warehouse and put the rope and duct tape on one of the counters.

Big Jay and Nick was fucking around with some little bitch.

I was walking up the stairs when I stopped and heard "I will NEVER be your son!"  And a gunshot right after.

I heard crying and people coming out the room so I ran quietly downstairs and hid behind the counter.

I saw three people. But I couldn't make out their faces. They had the girl and we're telling her to calm down.

I stayed hidden pretty good because they didn't see me at all even with me peeking over the counter.

They opened the warehouse door and the bright sun rays flashed upon their faces.

Oh my god.

That was the bitch that punched me. And the little girl was her daughter.

Fuck. If they find out I'm with Nicks crew than I'm dead for sure.

I got to warn the clovers. I mean I don't wanna end up like that stupid bitch Loca.

Loca's POV

I'm back bitches. When the clovers figured out that the Kings weren't going to come look for me they let me go.

But it wasn't that easy. I had to go without food every day of the week. On Fridays I was lucky enough to have a sip of water.

Nick let all his boys rape me when they wanted to bust a quick nut. One guy was going to rape me but stopped. He actually talked to me and I really liked. We in a relationship now.

His name is Jay aka Big J. And yes I know all about the plan of him stealing Linas raggedy ass. And no he is not a King. He made up a bullshit story that he came down from New York and was a King up there.

They believed him like the dumb asses they are.

Well now I'm back in the hood and I can't wait for plan b to begin. Since plan a failed.

I'm kind of glad R.B. stepped up to his father and shot that hoe in the head.

Now Big J can be on top and I'm his right hand woman. (;

Lina's POV

I'm so glad R.B. and my mom found me in time.

I don't know what I would do if he took my virginity.

I got the nasty thoughts out of my head and started thinking about what that guy and R.B. were talking about.

Why did he say that he will never be his son? Was it really R.B.'s dad?

Omg I was going to get raped by my own boyfriends dad.

Ima have to ask what happened between them two but right now I just want to go home.

*

*

We arrived to my house finally.

I got out the car and waited for my mom and R.B. to meet me at the door.

As soon as my mom unlocked door I went straight to my room.

I layed down with the cold sheets on my body. I was getting comfortable when I felt a arm wrap around me. I turned around and looked straight into his eyes.

"I love you baby."

" I love you too Robby".

(A/N: Robby is just a nickname for R.B. because his first name is Robert.)

Tears fell slowly down my cheeks.

I cried into his chest and fell asleep.

____________________________________

What do you think about Sosa and Loca?

They both in the clovers?

Please vote and comment!

And I might sound like a bitch but if I don't start getting any comments than I will start setting goals to update the next chapter.

sorry for any mistakes

Love you guys!

-alyssaleecontreras