My Latin King part 4

" I don't know what to say. I mean I like you but I don't do gangs. I mean I've never been apart of a gang I don't know what they do. How do I get in?"

"So is it a yes?"

"Yes"

I couldn't let this boy get away. I mean I liked him alot. And I'll do anything to make him mine and keep him.

"Good. So now can I call you ma?"

"Haha. Ya you can. But you still didn't answer my question."

"Oh. The only thing is to show you're worthy. You have to get jumped so we can know you're strong. And you have to kill so we know you're not scared. And we send you out on a drug deal to show you're clever."

"Damn that much for a gang?"

"Not just any gang. The Latin Kings."

One week later

Today was the day. My first stage of being in the gang.

I had to meet at the park with R.B and a couple of girls from the gang.

"Hey baby. You ready?"

"Hey. And ya I'm ready."

"Alrite. This is chaparra"

R.B pointed to a girl with straight black hair. She stood about 5'2 and was kind of chunky. But she had a beautiful face. Of course she had a black shirt with a yellow undershirt. She had some short shorts on with a gold chain belt. Lastly her shoes were customized. They were black vans with a gold crown on the back. On the tongue it said Latin on the left one and king on the right one.

"Wassup?"

"Nada. What's your name?"

"Lina. Short for Arilina."

"Nice."

"Alrite and this is loca."

He pointed to this one girl with brown hair. She had a tattoo on her neck with gold lips. She stood about 5'6 and had different eye colors. One eye was green and the other brown. She wore a black shirt with yellow words on it saying 'YMCMB'.

"Hey."

Loca just mean mugged me.

"We just guna stand here or what?"

"Chill the fuck out Loca!"

R.B got that bitch in check fast.

They led me to a wall and I had to stand there with my hands behind my back.

Loca started throwing punches to my face as Chaparra punched me in my stomach.

After a few minutes they stopped.

"Did it hurt?"

Loca said with a smirk.

"Na. Im good. You should work on them punches. Those were some pretty weak hits."

"Damn! She got you again Loca!"

Chaparra busted out laughing while Loca just stood there rolling her eyes.

"I like her R.B! She cool."

"I like you to Chaparra."

Today was long and I wanted to just go home.

"Wuna come over babe?"

"Ya let's go."

Me and R.B walked to my house. My body was sore. Shit Chaparra got some hands but Loca weak. I don't know why she in the gang.

We got to my house and went inside. My mom wouldn't be home for another few hours so we just layed down on my bed.

"Today was rough. I can't believe I let bitchs jump me."

"Those bitchs are your gang members. You have to learn to live with them."

"Ya. But what's up with Loca?"

"Well last summer we kissed."

No wonder she doesn't like me.

Tell me what you think?

Do you like the story so far?

Please comment vote and share!(:

-alyssaleecontreras