My Latin King part 9

**Unknown's P.O.V**

So I've been hearing this bitch Loca fucking around with some Latin King. Who the fuck she think she is!? I run this bitch and its gone stay that way.

I want to kill this hoe bad but I might let her suffer. Maybe I can use her to bring down the kings.

Ya that's exactly what I'll do.

**Lina's P.O.V**

Finally everything was back to normal. That whore Loca didn't phase me one bit. Im over her. As long as she stays ten feet back then we good.

Speaking of Loca I haven't seen her in a whole minute. She probably fucking around like always. I just couldn't wait til R.B told Rico bout her slut self.

She was gone get an ass whoopin from Rico. On the real tho I don't care what happens to that bitch. She can be dead in a ditch somewhere and I'll be the happiest person alive.

Anyways, R.B and I been talking about him wanting to meet my mom. He said he wanted to tell me something but only with my mom around.

He has been acting kind of iffy and shit lately. Maybe he's just to scared to meet my mom.

**R.B's P.O.V**

Lina and I been doing so good. I finally convinced her to meet her mom. Man on the cool I'm scared as fuck! I mean her moms was a cold killa back in the day.

She had hoes kissing at her feet giving her praise like she's some kind of goddess.

Right now I'm heading over to Rico's house. I need to tell him what the hell Loca doing behind his back.

She is not a ride or die she just a fuck around.

Well to tell the truth I haven't seen Loca in awhile. It's like this bitch knew I was gone tell Rico and she disappeared so she won't get her ass beat.

I finally made it to Rico's. I got out the car and headed to the door and before I could even put my hand on the knob, Rico opened up the door.

This nigga looked like he been crying all night.

**Convo**

Me: Rico? Wassup man you look like you been crying?

Rico: That's because I have. Those clovers got my girl!

Me: They got Loca? Damn man I was just bought to tell you about her too.

Rico: What about?

Me: She been fucking around. She kissed me last week and I just brushed that hoe off. I've been meaning to tell you but it never seemed like the right time.

Rico: Damn bro. Thanks for telling me. Now I don't give a fuck. Let that bitch die.

**End of Convo**

The rest of the day me and my nigga just smoked one.

After a few more hits I left. It was chill. And finally I get to meet my mom in law. She probably gone recognize me because I look a lot like my moms.

I drove at least a mile longer and pulled up to Lina's house.

I got it the car and headed towards the door. I knocked and right away Lina open the door like if she was waiting for me. She's like a little girl at times. All anxious for anything.

Lina pulled me by the arm and we entered her house.

She lead me to the couch and we sat in silence until her mom walked in.

I looked at her mom and she looked at me and then at Lina. Her mom left upstairs and Lina went to follow her.

What was up with that?

*****************************************

Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy with school but please vote share and comment!!!

-alyssaleecontreras