My Latin King part 11

Lina's POV

My jaw dropped. My fucking mom is La Reyna. She was the most fearless bitch of the gang. She made it to the top in a week. I'm still not even part of the gang.

I didn't even know what to say. I was so damn speechless. I mean what the fuck would someone say to a person after them telling you a past that they kept hidden?

I know that I shouldn't be mad because my mom just wanted the best for me.

"Damn ma. I can't believe you kept this away from me. But I don't have no reason to be mad so I guess I should let you know that I will be in the gang soon. I'm going to be in for good tho'."

My mom looked at me with her poker face. Then a grin started to appear. She giggled spittle and then finally spoke.

"Lina I can get you in the gang today. Just let me get my peoples and we can head on out to the hood. Shit I can have you be leader."

"Oh god mom. Hell ya lets go!"

"What 'bout me tho'!??" R.B asked my mom.

"You can be a leader to mijo."

We all laughed and started walking out the door to the car.

*

*

We were almost to the hood. We passed by a lot of kings throwing gang signs at us. I guess they didn't recognize my mom or R.B.

Well we finally made it to my moms crew. It sure dies look like her crew. I mean they all old. Hahaha.

We got out the car and headed towards the crowd.

My mom looked at them and said "Que pasó locos?"

They all turned around mean mugging and shit until one tall mexican shouted out " La Reyna! You back foo?"

Everyone started laughing and hugging my mom except one lady. She just kept staring at my mom and giving her dirty looks.

I got a bad feeling 'bout her.

Sosa's POV

Who the fuck this bitch think she is coming up to my crew like she know them. La Reyna my ass. I'm the mutha fucking queen in this bitch.

Oh by the way my name is Alexis Sosa. I go by my last name because I hate my first.

I've been running this crew for already 16 years. I took over because some hoe got knocked up and left them hanging. I got on top in less than a month.

I'm a bad bitch so don't fuck with me. Nobody and I mean nobody fucks with Sosa!

"Aye what the fuck you think you doing? Get yalls asses back over here. Praising that bitch like she somebody."

Rosy's POV

"Aye what the fuck you think you doing? Get yalls asses back over here. Praising that bitch like she somebody."

I know this bitch didn't just open up her mouth. She must not know who the hell I am. Shit well ima 'bout to show her.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to like that? You nobody hoe so swerve."

This bitch just rolled her eyes. Then she had the nerve to walk up to me.

"I'm talking to you bitch!"

When she said that I just snapped. I decked that hoe right in her face. She so fucking stupid this dumb broad had jumped back up thinking she was gone hit me and runs into my fist.

Everyone busted out laughing while that slut was on the ground trying to stop her bleeding.

She ain't got nothing on me.

R.B's POV

That shit was hilarious. That bitch just knocked her self out.

We was all laughing hard as fuck. I mean who the hell does that shit? She need some glasses next time so she sees what's coming to her. Haha

Everyone was cracking up until we heard a voice that scared the shit out of all us.

"What the fucks going on around here!?"

"Nothing mom."

________________________________________

Damn.

So what you think?

What you think R.B's mom gone say 'bout what just went down?

What's your reaction on Rosy "fucking" up Sosa?

And I really need help on if I should put Loca back in the story?

Should I let her die or suffer more and give her POV?

Let me know please!

VOTE SHARE COMMENT!!!

-alyssaleecontreras