Blank Space: Reaction Video

Y/N's POV

"Harry, come on! I have to finish up this Q&A." I said out loud as I sat in front of the camera waiting for my boyfriend to join me.

"I'm coming, love!" Harry shouts from the other room. He hates recording videos with me, he knows I get a lot of hate when he's a guest on my channel so he tries to not to appear that often.

Moments later Harry walks into the room and sits down next to me, "The camera's on already so we can just start." I say and smile at him, he's such a beautiful guy.

"Sounds good, baby girl." He kisses my cheek as I open my laptop to find the final questions.

"Alright, this fan asks, "Can you react to the blank space video by Taylor Swift? By the way, you two are so cute together" well thank you and yes we can react to the video". I  smile while I open a new tab on my laptop and quickly find the video.

"Okay Harry, Ready?" I ask and he nods.

As the video starts playing Harry instantly scrunches up his face, he tries his best to not say much but I can tell he's a little bit nervous to accidentally say something he might regret. I on the other hand sing along and hold Harry's hand and wink at him when I see him give me a funny look. He chuckles when he sees Taylor's payback in the video and he shuts the computer. "Well, final thoughts, she's an amazing artist, and I hope to see her soon." He looks at me and asks, "And your final thoughts are?" I laugh and reply, "I love her, she's incredible and yeah, no hard feelings."

We answer a few more questions and wrap up the video. Later that day, I lay in bed with my gorgeous boyfriend and think about just how lucky I am to call him mine.

Note
An update well overdue, I miss writing for you guys and I have gotten so much better and I hope you guys can continue to watch me grow, thank you guys for continuing to support my writing, you guys are amazing, I hope you enjoy this really short update.

Don't forget to vote, comment and
follow. 💓