Interview.

Y/N's POV.

"So, Harry..I've seen you brought someone along tonight, eh?" James Corden winked at me, knowing exactly who I was but not giving it away to the crowd.

Harry just chuckles, nodding his head, "Yes, I did," Harry looks at me and I catch him grinning but he keeps the interview going. "My mum is somewhere in the crowd." He squints his eyes, looking into the distance in a joking manner.

A small smile appears on my face but drops once James says my name and says to join Harry and the boys on the sofa.

I shake my head and Harry looks at me, he mouths, "Come on, Y/N."

I don't reject them again but slowly walk forward towards them. I look back at the crowd and wave. The cheers coming from them help me feel better and make me feel wanted up there.

The boys make space next to Harry so I can sit. I didn't know we would officially come out as a couple today.

It's honestly the worst and best feeling ever. I'm terrifed but happy. If that even makes sense..

"So, Y/N..I heard a bit of a rumor going on. Harry and you are dating, correct?" James asks.

I nod shyly, and Harry wraps his arm around me. The crowd just cheers and goes in "aw's" and "ooo's".

The boys are secretly laughing at us but are trying to be quiet about it.

Niall out of all people just shoots from his seat and screams, "Why am I still single?!"

Everyone laughs but Louis ends up carrying the little fake blonde back to his seat.

The rest of the interview is just me sitting there, occasionally saying a few responses but mostly laughing my arse out to the boys' comments.