Grocery Shopping.

Harry's POV.

"Darcy, please put that down." I sighed as Darcy grabbed a Carrot and stabbed her brothers arm, Dylan. They are twins and they are so naughty.

Dylan starts crying and I have to carry him while holding Darcy's hand, so I am pushing the cart with my stomach.

"Ugh. How does mummy deal with you two?" I laugh at the my pair of twins.

Darcy shrugs and smiles. Dylan and Darcy are 4 years old and they are a handful.

I put Dylan down and he instantly grabs ahold of the hem of my shirt and I put Darcy in the cart.

"We need food. So, calm down or we won't have dinner tonight." I say sternly at the trouble-making kids.

Well...my kids.

Trust me, I love them both to death but they are so exhausting. You try dealing with twins 24/7.

+++

After shopping for about a half-hour I finally find all of the items Y/N wanted.

I start placing my items on the slide-thingie and when I look up I see Y/N.

"Hello, how are you, sir?" She smirks.

"I'm great. My kids would love to meet you." I teased.

"I'm sure they would." She smiles.

I laugh and the kids look at Y/N and yell "Mummy!"

"Hi, sweethearts. Be good with daddy. I'll be out of work in an hour." She informs them.

They nod and she kisses my cheek and hands me my receipt.

"Have a good day...sir." She winks and I walk out of the store with bags and two kids.