Contest Date.

Y/N's POV.

I smile at myself in the mirror as I take in my appearance.

Today I have a date with Harry Styles! I won a contest and today is the big day!

I hear the door bell go off and I instantly freeze.

What if it is Harry? What if he thinks I'm ugly? Will he like my outfit?

I sigh and go towards the door.

I slowly unlock it and open the door a little bit. I see a head of brown curls and my heart rate quickens.

Harry Styles is standing outside my door!

I take in a deep breath and open the door fully. He smiles at me and I stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Hi." He chuckles nervously.

"Hi." I giggle.

I have no clue what to do and this is awkward.

He grabs my hand and strokes it with his thumb. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Don't be so nervous." He says and I nod.

I close the door and see a huge black limo with dark tinted windows outside and I look over at Harry.

He opens the door for me and I hop inside.

"Thank you." I say and he nods.

He's looks so shy right now. It's so cute.

***

We come across a park and Harry hops out of the limo and opens the door for me once again.

"This is our picnic date." He gestures towards the small basket laying softly on the grass.

I look down at my dress and blush.

How am I supposed to sit down on the ground without showing off something that Harry shouldn't see?

"Oh," He gulps. "I won't look at you, I promise." He pats the seat next to him and I sigh.

"So, how are you?" He asks taking out a small bottle of champagne.

"Good. How are you?" I ask him.

"Good, well great because I'm with a beautiful girl." He pops the top off the bottle and the liquid comes rushing down the side.

I hurry to get the cups out of the baskets and I hand them to him quickly.

After he fills them he hands me one and I thank him.

"So, to start this wonderful date, what shall we do?" He asks me in a posh accent and I giggle.

"I don't know. I'll leave it up to you." I say and I hear a cell phone ringing. Harry mouths a 'sorry' and I just nod.

After a few moments, Harry is pacing around talking to the unknown person on the phone.

He forgets I am even there when he says, "I'm on a date with a stupid fan. Can't you wait. Simon told me to do this, I didn't want to!"

I quickly stand up and take his phone pressing the red 'end call' button and I throw it into the grass.

"What was that?!" I yell.

"What was what?" He asks calmly.

"Your a dick. I thought you were nice to fans." I say louder.

"I am." He waves between us.

"Talking behind a fans back and calling them stupid is not nice. I'm leaving." I say and turn to walk away.

Harry grabs a hold of my arm and I glare at him and he lets go.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you stupid. This was just for publicity. Please let me take you on a real date?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

"Just please don't mess this up." I beg.

"I won't." He says and laces our hands together.