Chapter 4

Jason's POV
I got up and walked out of the cabin, the rest of the group following me. I flew off the ground and began looking for my victim.
I was looking for a while, searching through the crowds of people, all wearing orange tshirts, hanging out with their friends, training, the usual. Then I saw a figure walking all on its own, no friends around him, topped with a mess of black hair. I dived down out of the air towards the son of Hades.
He unsheathed his sword when I was about six inches away.
"WHOA!" I cried, quickly moving out of the way, Nico's sword slashing at the air where I had just been.
"What the Hades is going on?!" Nico said, putting the sword back.
"Truth or dare." I said, hovering five feet above him. "And you're playing."
"Uh, no, I'm not going to-" I smiled and grabbed Nico, interrupting him. Before he knew it, we were flying over camp, and everyone was watching.
Nico began swearing at the top of his lungs in Italian, and I was glad I didn't understand. He didn't stop when we crash landed in front of the Poseidon cabin.
"Jeez, Jason," Leo teased. "What did you do?"
I shrugged, still on the ground. Nico was beginning to stomp away.
"No, no, no, no, no," Percy said, running after Nico, grabbing him by the shoulders, and directing him back towards the cabin. "You're playing truth or dare."
"I have things to do."
"Like what?" Percy asked. "Summoning dead people with fast food?"
"No, actually, I happen to-"
"Too bad. You're playing truth or dare."
"Wait a minute," Piper said. "Nico, what were you saying?"
Nico scowled. "It's none of your business anyways."
"And it doesn't matter because he's playing truth or dare with us." Percy explained.
"NO, I'm not!"
"Lets make a deal," Leo said. "You tell us what your original plans are, or you play truth or dare."
I wasn't liking this. "C'mon, guys," I said. "Leave him alone."
"No," Nico said. "I'll play truth or dare."
We all went back inside and sat in a circle on the floor.
"Percy," I said. "You can go next if you want. I don't have any truth or dare ideas."
"Okay," Percy said. "Nico! Before you decide to shadow travel away or something, truth or dare?"

A/N So, what should Nico say? Do you have any truth or dare ideas for him? If so, comment!