The New Squad

Hey my names Blaire. I'm currently waiting for my plane at the airport of Miami, Florida, My home town. I'm moving to Los Angeles, California for college.

I looked down to see my plane ticket sitting on my lap. As I stared down in boredom I heard my plane number being called on the speaker. I jumped of my chair excitedly and rolled my suitcase to the boarding station. I kindly gave my ticket to the flight attended and chose a free window seat at the back only to find out a toddler decided to sit next to me and cried for the whole flight.

Time skip**

I got off of the bus that dropped me off at the college. It looked wonderful! There were many trees and flowers around the campus, benches everywhere and a big red sign at the top of the college that said 'YouTube'. I finally snapped out of it and saw a girl standing in front of me with long black hair.

"Hey my names Lia (aka sssniperwolf). Blaire right?" Lia questioned.

"Uh ya." I replied with a warm smile.

"Nice! I'm a big fan of your YouTube channel your humor is so original!" She laughed.

I have a small YouTube channel with 700k subs called Wolfe. I make commentaries with cod gameplay in the background. I'll also make story times and rarely Vlogs.

"Haha thx." I said while looking at the ground and blushing.

"Well I gotta go! See ya around dude." With that she walked in the other direction to 2 people sitting on a bench. I continued to make my way to the front office.

I pushed open the glass door to see an old lady working at the office, she looked at me with a blank face.

"You must be?" She said sarcastically.

"Blaire..." I awkwardly spoke.

"Right... Room 538 floor 5." She said while handing me a room key.

I opened the door to my room to see a boy with short brown hair and a SnapBack. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sup Wolfe, looks like I'm your roommate." He smirked. I crossed my arms.

"Sup leaf boy, I guess we are." I replied with my chill voice. I ran over to his open arms and gave him a big hug, I rested my head on his chest.

I've known leafy since he started YouTube. We would always collab with each other and play Minecraft for his YouTube channel. I ran to my suitcase and quickly unpacked my computer. I connected to his server and we played Minecraft till 4:00AM.
------------------------
The next morning
------------------------
I woke up on the coach snuggled up in a warm blanket. I looked over and saw leafy on the other coach still sleeping. The perfect idea popped into my head.

I grabbed a black sharpie from the kitchen and bent over leafys face. A few moments later my master piece was finished so I gently tapped his nose causing him to wake up.

"Blaire?" He yawned rubbing his eyes. I couldn't hold it in so i fell to the floor and started to laugh. Leafy looked at my hand and saw a sharpie so he jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly followed.

"Aww dude what the fuck." Leafy yelled obviously trying not to laugh. He turned to me revealing a big black dick on his right cheek (Kind Of like the one in every party ever from smosh). We just stared at each other in silence until he started to grin. We both bursted out with laughter and fell to the ground. After minutes of laughing we finally decided to get ready for breakfast.

I got out of the shower I had beside my room and walked to my dresser. I picked out my light brown kakis, my black high top vans, a black crop top and a burgundy flannel with a grey hood. For my hair i did loose wavy curls. I walked into the main hallway to see leafy wearing a black shirt, burgundy vans and kakis.

"Huh looks like we're twinning." I chuckled.

We both walked into the dinning area to see many people looking at me.

"Hey man over here!" A guy with dirty blonde hair and a beanie yelled to leafy. I followed him. We sat down beside each other in a big booth with 3 other people.

"Hey Blaire!" Lia waved from across the booth.

"Hey Lia!" I waved back. The boy with the beanie smirked at Calvin. He whispered something into Calvin's ear. Calvin punched him in the arm and the boy laughed.

"Oh ya by the way I'm Austin or Luna, the guy on the left is pyro and you already know Lia." Everyone smiled at me making me feel more welcome here.

We all got breakfast and talked for what seemed like hours.

As I was happily enjoying my food I noticed everyone was looking at each other and nodding their heads. I acted like I didn't notice.

"Look Blaire..." Said Pyro. I looked up at him with a worried face. "This isn't a typical college. Some of the people can't be trusted here." He stated in his deep British accent. He glanced at Lia from the corner of his eye.

"True, everybody here is split up into groups based on their stereo types. Were not like that though." Lia told me with honesty in her eyes.

"look around you dude." Said Calvin. I turned around and saw a table with 6 girls.

"You see that table, thats Zoella, Bethany (Bethany Mota), Marzia (CutiePiaMarzia), Lauren (Lauren Curtis), Bunny (grav3yeardgirl) and Rachel (rclbeutey101). They may seem nice but there bitches." Lia said rolling her eyes.

"That table behind them are the Emos." I looked at the table and saw 2 girls and 2 boys. "Those 2 girls are Eugenia Cooney and Alex (Alex Doreme). The 2 boys are Jonnie (Jonnie Guilbert) and some other dude". Said Austin taking a sip of his orange juice.

While the others were talking I looked a few booths down to see a girl with long blonde hair in pigtail giving me a death glare. I quickly looked away with nervous eyes.

"Blaire!" Lia quietly yelled with everyone giving me a weird look at the table.

"Um... I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I spoke up awkwardly. I got up and slowly walked away passed everybody.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if I offended anyone, stereo types are stupid and shouldn't be a thing. I promise that will change at the end of the story. If you have any ideas is be happy to hear them in the comments. If you want me to add a YouTuber you like let me know in the comments. Bye see youuuuu<3 Ohhhhhh gosh I really hope no one from school reads this:)