ONE DIRECTION

I woke up in the hospital with Channing, Allen, hashtag, 1D, and beiber surrounding me. " w-what happened?" I asked. Hashtag was recording when I said that and replayed it "w-w-w-what happened? What ha-ha-happened!" The recording played that a million times. Hearing this song, one d got dressed in different costumes and danced around," AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" They sang. Everyone got up and started to dance! Hashtag kissed Veronica .And Marcel didn't look happy. I wrote this info down as this could be a hit seller!
~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP 10 MONTHS LATER~~
I got my book published to day! I got it published by So Clique Stories. " HASHTAG! " I yelled he appeared out of no where,"WILL YOU MARRY ME MY FAT TOAD. YOU ARE UGLY AND DUMB. SO FREAKING STUPID! YOU NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!" He asked me. So of course I said yes! That was the most beautiful proposal ever! I want you to meet my parents! The look on his face meant he wanted to! I could tell!
~~~~~~AT THE PARENTS HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knock on the door, and it opened." ONE DIRECTION?" Me and hashtag looked at each other like they do in a crappy funny movie. Hands on our cheeks and our mouth in the the shape of an o. " hello child! We're your new parents!" Screamed Niall. Zayn punched his arm. " how?" I asked. The boys all look at Harry, as since he's the youngest then he had most responsibility. " we escaped when Justin beiber was baby sitting us and we adopted you!" I was shocked. " I WAS ADOPTED BY ONE D?!" I fell to the ground, confused and excited. I could hardly hear Niall screaming in my ear," WHEN WE MEAN ADOPTED, WE MEAN LOCK YOU PARENTS UP IN OUR SECRET UNDERGROUND DUNGON! AND WE TOOK ALL OF THERE STUFF! AND ATE ALL OF THE FOOD! " he screamed. Harry pulled out a gun and tranquilized Niall, " Liam's your mom, I'm your dad, and these three are your brothers! " said Harry. He Kicked Niall to see if he was awake. " I'VE GOT TO GO!" Screamed hashtag. Before I could object he was gone.