The Surprising Update!

Hey guys! This is NOT apart of the story, so if you really want, you can skip this, but if you wanna read something to make you feel happy, then continue reading.
For those of you who continued reading, I wanted to say THANK YOU!!! You as a reader have made me the happiest person ever! With every read, with every comment saying about how weird the story is or that it made you laugh, with every comment, and with every friend you've told to read this weird story, was another smile on my face and more inspiration to write! It's thanks to all of you readers, that I am where I am today!
When I first wrote this little crack story, I expected no more than 20 reads, but then suddenly, I got 100 reads!! I remember running up to my mom and telling her that I got 100 reads. But then.... 100 jumped to 500 and I once again ran to my mother, so excited that I had 500 reads! Then once again, I jumped. 500 came 800, then 1,000, then 5,000 ( which I had a party for) then to 10,000, and now to 11,000. But, I am still excited with every read!!!! I mean, yes, my goals went from something like 25 to 15,000 ( my current goal ) but it still leaves me amazed that so many people can read my story! I mean, my family members even started reading this story because they are wondering what I could be writing to get 10,000 reads! And when they ask me what my story is about? I just say, " it's so stupid, it's funny" So, this is for you readers, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
~ Your Awkward Author~