MY FAMILY HATES ME!

When I skipped through the door my mom was standing , waiting for me. " honey ! Sweet ums! Cuddle wuddle! How was school child? My sweet little daisy? ." said my mom. SHE WAS SO RUDE! I ran upstairs to my room. There was the mysterious vampire/ werewolf/ thug." Yo! Wat up, thug love? " he said. He turned his snap- back, backwards. " HEY! Hands off my girl!" Said a British voice. Both mysterious vampire/ werewolf/thug guy and I turned to see zayn from 1D. The rest of the boys came and started to fight. " my name is hashtag" said hashtag. I jumped out of my window and started to fly, I was late for my family reunion ! Hashtag flew after me," I love you, thug love!!". I told him my name was child and he could stop flying after me. He stopped and fell to the ground. I went to see my family. " baby! pumpkin!" said my aunt. I started to cry. " YOU'RE SO RUDE I HATE YOU, AUNT CHEESE!". Aunt cheese flew off to go see grandpa milk and grandma yogurt. Finally, 35353 years after the reunion, I got a call from my mom," snuggle bear, your boyfriend is. In the hospital! so drive the new lime green Bugatti your dad bought to get there. I love you honey bun!". I never got anything from my parents because they hate me! I drove to the hospital only to find hashtag in the hospital. " OMG! What happened?!" I said. The doctors took me out of the room. I pushed my way into the room, he was dead. I started to cry, I just met him yesterday and I trust him with my soul! I'm in love! Suddenly, he started to laugh," lol, you taught I was dead! That's why I'm such a hard to get thug. Who just wants a hood love!" He broke out into song," CAUSE WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!" Beiber, jumped into the room," hey child, you're cute. I love you. BYE! I'm off to babysit one d!". Me and hash tag drove to my house in my new hot pink Bugatti .

A/N- hey my tiny cheeseburgers! How's life?! I'm having WRITERS BLOCK! :(