Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Holly's POV

I left the house leaving Rader with merry and half way to the address where I was to deliver the special dress I remembered I didn't tell Merry I was leaving. Crap I tried to reach for my phone and it was flung to the floor on the passenger's side, what the hell.

Oh well it's not like she'll say or do anything bad. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to find the address. Ah here it is. I think as I find the apartment and get out of the car. Just then the snow flurries start to come down and I spin around all happy.

Devin's POV

I was looking out the window when I saw Holly arrive and then come out of her car. She started to spin around as the snow came down and my heart swelled with happiness.

I felt so bad leaving her all sad today at the gym. But I wanted to make sure she cared for me. Because I love her, or I have loved her from the moment I meet her. She looked so hurt and vulnerable. It nearly killed me when she starved herself.

I thought she was perfect curvier. But that stupid ex of hers sure did do a number on her. But after a while I got her to a healthier weight now I want to complete her happiness and maybe get my curves back. She's too skinny. But I love her anyways.

She told me what she did for a living and it was easy to find her on the internet. Then all those late night talks we had made me love her even more. Even if she didn't know she was telling me how much she cared for me.

But tonight I will finally tell her I love her and want to be with her. I hope she loves me back. I hold my breath as I walk to the door and open it.

"Devin?" She says as I open the door.

"Oh hi Holly did you bring the dress?' I ask her knowing how much she loves that dress I commissioned her to make for herself. Finally she will have a piece of clothing that is not baggy but fits her perfectly. I had to measure her a month ago at the gym. That was when I had this idea.

She held out the box to me and I read the pain in her eyes.

"Oh good now you can go into that door and put it on for me." I tell her and see the confusion on her gorgeous face.

"But I thought this was for the woman you love?" She tells me all confused.

"It is now go put it on fast I have to make sure it fits." I tell her as I usher her protests and push her in the direction of my room.

Holly's POV

Oh Hell No! He's not going to make me try on some bitches dress. I think as I stand there huffing.

Then I look around the room and notice it's his bedroom. Then I notice the pictures he had taken one day in our workout. He said he needed them for his work portfolio.

As I looked at the pictures I noticed 3 things, I always had my eyes closed. He was looking at me in all of them. He had the same expression in all the pictures. I thought as all of a sudden I had a great urge to put the dress on.

I walked out of the room and he was standing next to his Christmas tree. He turned and looked at me. "Put your hands on your hips." He said and I did.

"Perfect" he said just as he snapped a picture.

"Devin what are you doing?" she asked starting to get mad.

"I want a picture. That way when our kids ask about the day I told you I loved you and wanted to marry you. I have a picture to show them of their hot mama." He tells me and I could not process the words.

H e walked over to me "Holly I love you and have loved you since the first time I laid eye on you at the gym. I just wanted to make sure you were ready for me. Baby your ready" He says as he takes me into his arms and kisses me.

When he pulls away I look at him "But the dress and the woman you love?"

"That woman has always been you and the dress is for you. I wanted you to see who you are not who that loser told you." He said as tears feel from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you believe something else at the gym. I just wanted you to be jealous and finally admit you loved me. Do you love me?" He asked.

"Oh yes Devin I love you so much." I say as I run into his arms. "Thank you for helping me, get to this point. The point where I'm finally happy with who I am." I reach up and kiss him.

"Wait a minute he says and walks into his room. Not too long later he comes out wearing what I had described to him in a conversation about the boxers and Santa hat.

"Merry Christmas Holly" He says and then he proceeds to remove the dress I loved so much, but not as much as I love him.

.........................................................................................................................

Ahhhh

Comment..........................................................

Vote.............................................