Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Holly's POV

I left the house so happy I can't wait to see Devin. He is one hot guy. Every time I'm around him he flirts. I mean I'm not stupid I know he would never look at a girl like me. Like my stupid ex said, who would want to unwrap, me?

But since the first day I started training with him about 8 months ago. He was a complete sweet heart, he told me I was voluptuous not fat. He said all I needed to do was tone not lose weight. But I started not eating and little by little 2 months after I started training with him I got sick.

I ended up in the hospital for a week and got counseling. Then with Devin's help I was able to put weight back on and now I'm healthy. Damn, but I can't believe I let my ex Mess with my head. But no more, granted I still look in the mirror and not see what I like. But I am happy now. All thanks to Devin.

I made it to the gym right on time. I pride myself on being punctual. I hate getting somewhere late. People's time is too precious to waist. I walked in then went to the locker room to change. I always wear yoga pants and a t-shirt. I wouldn't be caught dead in anything skimpy.

I found him in the weight room. Oh God, every time we're in here I almost melt. He always spots me as I bench press and he gets so close that his um package hovers right above my head. Then I'm forced to bench press with my eyes closed and my face flaming red.

Part of me thinks he does it on purpose. I'm sure he knows what his closeness does to me. Then when I have the bar over my head and work on that floppy part of skin under your arms. Aug I hate it, well mine does not flop that much but one day it will. Hell I turned 30 this year and everyone says it's downhill from there.

Any ways when we work on that I can't do the last reps so he stands toe to toe with me and places his hands on my arms to help me steady my movements. My body burns for him then. Once again I close my eyes. When I open them he always has this funny look on his face.

I feel bad; I wouldn't want to look at a sweaty me either.

"You here! Ready to get started? " he asked me and I smile and node yes.

"Today we are working upper body, now lay on the bench for bench presses." I gulp, oh lord help me. I take my place after putting my hair up in a pony tail. Oh, did I tell you I have brown hair and my sister Merry has blond hair.

Everyone always asked if I was adopted because Merry was so pretty and I was well the other sister. I worried the first day Merry picked me up at the gym that Devin was going to fall at her feet the way other guys do. But he was polite and only looked at me.

But shit, I was paying him so I guess it's his job. I closed my eyes as always and did my reps. Oh my I think he gets bigger every time I see him in this position. Don't think bad thoughts, don't think bad thoughts. I chant to myself as my mind congers up an image of him in nothing but red boxers with a black belt and a Santa hat.

Yes if only you will be my present to unwrap on Christmas. It would be almost as perfect as if we had a white Christmas. I love the snow. I try to let my mind think of something else because I felt my nipples get hard. With a sports bra on I pray he doesn't look down.

I finish and get up fast and cover myself by pretending to stretch my arms, In front of me. "What's next?" I ask him.

"Now you're going to put the bar over your head do you remember?" I cut him off.

"Yeah, I know what to do" I say as I go and set up the bar. Damnit what the hell why do I have to get tortured like this. I must have done something seriously wrong in a past life.

I groan and walk to get what I needed. I then finished off the rest of the work out sweating like a pig and blushing like a maniac. Everything we did today was involved with him touching me in some way.

I was over heated and over stimulated and felt like I could burst. I tried to take my mind away from what I felt by talking to him. "So any plans for tonight? I asked him trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, I'm going to see the woman I love." He tells me and I swear I felt my heart break. I composed myself fast.

"Lucky woman" I said and thank God my voice sounded normal.

"No I think I'm the lucky one. I'm lucky to have someone special in my life. What about you any plans tonight?" He asked politely.

"No, I'm spending the evening at home with my sister." I tell him trying to sound nonchalant.

"Cool family is important." He says and then my last rep gets done and I high tail it out of there.

I mean I don't even take a shower. I just had to leave before I cried. I felt so heartbroken. I mean I don't know why. He never insinuated anything in the least. But I had built up a fictitious relationship in my mind.

But come to think of it. I never once in all this time asked him if he had a girl friend. I just figured I don't know I say him every day and we would go out to lunch 1 or 2 times a week. I'm so stupid.

I got home and showered and was trying to make myself feel better. So I went down stairs and started lunch. Poor Merry had to eat all the healthy food I ate. I smirked when she saw me throw out her stash of cookies last week. Her fault, for putting them where I could find them.

She came in to the kitchen smiling, so I being the petty person I am snapped at her "What the hell has you so happy." I yell.

"I called Rader and asked if he wanted to spend Christmas Eve with us since his daughter was going to be at her grandparent's house. He said yes and so he will work on the computers later when he gets here." I glared at her.

"Oh, oh did something happen at the gym today?" she asked worried making me feel guilty which only made me feel more mad.

"He has a girlfriend Merry. I never asked him if he had one so I let my imagination run wild about him" I say and the tears finally make their way out..

"Oh honey his loss now let's eat and we will give each other a makeover tonight so we at least feel pretty." Merry tells me making me feel better. Man I love my older sister.

..................................................................................................................................

Ahhh

Comment..........................................................................................

Vote......................................................................