EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to Rikolah

Merry Christmas to all.  Hope you liked my gift to each and every one of you....

EPILOGUE

The fallowing Christmas Eve:

Cali’s POV

Ahh missy what are you doing sneaking back in your room at this time?” I ask a now 4 year old Emily.

She squares her little shoulders “ I had to go and check on my little brother. Mommy is down stairs and I’m the big sister. I have a lot of sposatilities now. “She tells me.

“Yes your right you do have a lot of responsibilities now. So how do you like having a mommy?” I ask her.

“I love her so much. I have pretty hair now cause she knows how to do good pony tails. She told me she loves me like a real mom. Because I was not in her tummy like Jaden was but I was in her heart and that makes me very special.” She beams at me.

I feel so happy I got these two together.

“So how is your aunt Holly?” I ask her.

“Hungry all the time since she has a little girl in her tummy. Poor Uncle Devin she yells at him when she has to throw up a lot.” She giggles.

“I have to go to bed now. But tell your mommy I saw my mommy kissing your father Santa clause. He must have really given her a good gift. So I’m going to bed so I can get a good gift too.” Emily went to her bed and was out like a light. I smirked.

Well it seems I did well; time to go see who else I can match up.

I popped out then found myself in a red room. Then in walked this super hot guy in boxers I swallowed.

“Who do you think you are messing with my work?” I looked at him confused.

‘I’m cupid; I am the one that brings couples together!” He says all angry making his veins pop and my body heat up.

“I thought cupid was a baby?” ask him and my voice cracked.

“Honey do I look like a baby to you?” He said and I saw his eyes dilate as my body hummed when he walked towards me and kissed me savagely….

Well Merry freaking Christmas to me…..

THE END

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Thank You very much for reading my story …

Comment………………………………………….

Vote……………………………