CHRISTMAS MAGIC

• Dedicated to ALL MY LADIES AT THE OLD FOLKS HOME

Hello all you beautiful people out there in Wattpad land…

This is my Christmas gift to you, since I might not update my stories if I have family over. I still wanted to leave you with warm fuzzes.

This will only be maybe 3-4 chapter or less..I will update as I write each chapter ..I hope you like it..

Comment and vote….

And a Very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and to all those who don’t I hope you still like it and get warm fuzzes from me to you…

Much Love,  

                    Elena

Hope you like it….

Meet Holly yes I know she hates the fact that her name is always the butt of everyone’s Jokes at Christmas. But she was ok with it because she loved Christmas. Yes you heard me loved. But last year she came home to find her boyfriend um kind of unwrapping some one else’s gift in their bed.  So she kicked the ass wipe out and now every year she remembers that night and now she hates Christmas.

He told her she was to fat for him to want to unwrap anymore. That only gave her a complex. So for a year she has been working out and starving herself. She is perfect but every time she looks in the mirror she sees something else.

Then you have her older sister Merry. Yes I know there mother had this fascination with Christmas as you can tell. Thank God they had no more children because the next one was going to be named Reindeer regardless of it being a girl or boy..LOL

So Merry is just this tall leggy blond that exudes sex appeal. The only problem is the fact that every guy who meets her gets intimidated by her and figures she’s with someone already so they never ask her out.

Yet she is the sweetest woman ever but alas no one knows. She has been in love with Rader the guy who works on her computers because she runs a Lingerie website and works from home.  Well her and Holly run it.

They tend to be home bodies and Merry gets her kicks from just seeing Rader when he comes to update her computers. That lately has been mysteriously going down.

That’s where I come in.

Hi I’m Cali Clause. Yes you heard me Clause.

Mom and dad are always so busy during this time of the year this leaves me with a lot of time on my hands since I have yet to find that one. There is nothing but elves here and I do not want a man that is up to my knees.

So every year I pick a lucky lady and fulfill her wish for a happily ever after. This year it was going to be Holly but then I saw her sister Merry and figured what the hell one more one less.

So I’ve been working my magic to get Rader here more often than normal. This has let them into more conversations. Because Rader had already liked Merry a whole lot. But like the others just assumed that she was taken or not interested in a nerd, as he so put it.

But boy is she interested. I’ve gone into her dreams and let me tell you. HOT DAMN does this girl have an imagination? Not to mention the fact that she was a gymnast and did 4 years of dance classes.

Then there is Holly who has been sending emails to this guy who wanted to special order a dress for the woman he loves his pen name is Christmas Wish so cute. So she has been working on it for a week. It is a Ms. Santa suite and she thinks it is the most beautiful thing she has ever seen.

Hehehe if you want to know the truth she tried it on because to her surprise whoever this guy is giving it too has her measurements. So every day he emails her and asks how the job I going.  

Then they would talk for hours. Or shall I say type for hours. She would tell him about the hot trainer she works out with and he would tell her about the most gorgeous woman who will receive the outfit.

So I’m here tonight. Christmas Eve to make sure that what they desire the most is under their Christmas tree. Hopefully naked and ready for them.

Hehehehe

I’m blushing so hard right now…..

From where I am at home I blow my magic dust over their home. Then I smile as I see the glittery magic dust sprinkle all over their home and their life. (Cali's Picture on side bar)

Hehehe

Shhhh please don’t tell mom and dad,or I’ll get coal in my stocking (I am pouting in case you want to know.) I’m trusting you with my secret.

Now let’s see what happens.