Awkward

This was definitely not a normal Saturday afternoon for Hamato Leonardo, the leader of the turtles. For starters, he was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, an NY Yankees cap, jeans, combat boots, and sunglasses over his signature cobalt blue mask. And secondly, he was stuck in the middle of a crowd of cheering baseball fans in a stadium with a former Foot Clan member sitting next to him.
Just what exactly is going on?
"If anything happens, I'm blaming you." Leo muttered. Karai only rolled her eyes in response. "Oh stop being such a baby. Nobody's going to notice. They're too busy watching the game." she stated. Of course, she was right, but Leonardo still felt worry pick at his mind. Even though he was dressed to keep his mutant turtle self hidden, he believed that there was still a chance he would be noticed by a spectator or something.
Despite the nagging feel he had in the back of his mind, Leo managed to find some peace from the game. He didn't really care about the game itself, honestly, but he did enjoy being among all of theses humans and feeling like he was one of them. It was quite nice in a way. And to top it off, Karai was with him. He couldn't imagine spending this day with anyone else. Suddenly, he heard Karai groan. "Oh God...."
Leo looked to see what would make her react in such a way. On the stadium's jumbo-tron, a couple was smiling and laughing bashfully with a big, pink heart surrounding them and flashing red letters shouting, "KISS-CAM TIME!" Leo had to grin at this. "C'mon Karai. You got something against people in love kissing?" he teased. Karai looked down at the popcorn in her lap. "No. I'm just not exactly a big fan of PDA, you know. Especially when it's broadcasted in front of a whole stadium-full of strangers." she said. Leo chuckled. Another couple popped onto the screen and shyly pecked each other on the lips.
The teenage mutant ninja turtle couldn't resist wondering what it would be like to be like one of those couples; to have someone you weren't ashamed to kiss in front of people, embrace them, and most importantly, love. You could call him a romantic but Leo did envy these couples from time to time. Leo was taking a sip from his soda when he started to realize that Karai was looking like she was about to faint. "What?" he asked. Karai nudged him and gestured at the Kiss-Cam. Leo practically did a spit-take when he saw what was on the screen: him and Karai...on the Kiss Cam.

Spectators around them stared at them and whistled, cooed, and cheered them on. Some even chanted, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" over and over again. Leo doubted that there was a moment in his life where he felt more embarrassed than he was at that current point in time. Karai buried her face in her hands. The turtle nervously looked at her. "Uuuhhh....so...what do we do...?" he shyly said. Karai sighed and replied, "The only thing we can do: give 'em what they want."
Before Leo could say anything, Karai leaned to him and grabbed a hold of his sweatshirt to slam her blood-red lips against his. Leo's eyes widened to the size of saucers and his cheeks burned bright red. Everyone around them cheered and whistled. Leo even heard others go "aaaawww" to their sudden kiss. And as soon as it happened, the kiss finished when Karai pulled back and sat back in her seat.
Leo only sat frozen in his with a stunned expression on his face. Karai sipped her soda as she giggled at his current position. "Geez, Leo, what's your problem?" she snickered.
"You--You just kissed me!!" he exclaimed. Karai shook her head with a mischievous smile still apparent on her lips. "Yeah. That's why it's called a 'kiss-cam'."
"That's....not really it."
"Then what is it?"
Leo slumped in his seat and buried his fisted hands into his pockets. "It's just that....wwellll..I've--I've never been kissed before...." he quietly explained. Karai stared at him in amazement as if she had no idea of this fact. "Seriously?" she said. Leo nodded.
"Huh...well, then this is awkward."
Again, Leo nodded.