Chapter 1

BOONE, NC: 8:30 PM

My house, a very humble apartment, nothing special, just an apartment. Beige walls, a tv in the corner, a bed in the one bedroom, a small kitchen/dining room, and the whole apartment smells like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Why? Because Autumn has just made them, and she is quite the cook. Smelling their freshness from the bedroom I rush into the kitchen, to get some.

"Autumn, they look delicious," I try one, "and of course, they are delicious. How do you make them so good, -ly?" I say, still munching on one of the delicious cookies. They are quite amazing, there are no words to describe how good they are. Well, maybe one, insanely good!

"Sweetie, goodly isn't a word, I know it's fall break, but still try and keep some decent grammer." She says smiling, her teeth are perfectly alligned, no imperfections, they shined with such luminosity the sun might be jealous. "And save some room for dinner too, you said you'ld take me to the new resteraunt that opened up last week. Janice went, and she said the steak is amazing." She made firework hand gestures as she said amazing.

"All right, I'll go get ready, should I look nice?"

"How could you not look nice? You're always easy on my eyes." She said, it was a bit cheesy, but that's what I loved about her, always one to make you blush or laugh at a cheesy comment.

"Well then, guess I'll go get my 'nice' shirt on."

"Why rush, we've still got 2 hours until we have to be there, let's relax. Watch a movie, or even, play scrabble." She said, eager to go to our 1 month dinner, but still wanting to spend time with me before hand, she seemed very clingy, even before we started dating, she seemed to know me from years before we met.but, I assumed she just wanted my attention, so I didn't pay much attention to her reasons, and just gave her my attention.

"Well... then let's watch a movie, there's gotta be some kind of movie on." I said grabbing the remote and sitting on the sofa. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, yea... nope, how about this?" I say stopping at a movie I'd never seen, and never even heard of.

"Sure, whatever movie you want to watch is fine with me." She said, and walked over to the sofa, to sit next to me. As she sat down, I started the movie, and put my arm around her. During the movie, she fell asleep in my arms, and soon I dozed off too, and I fell into my dreams.

When I woke up, I was lying down on the sofa, with a blanket over me and apillow under my head. Autumn was rushing through my apartment, grabbing things and throwing them in her purse. I got up, and walked over to her and finally got to see her fulll outfit. It was a light blue dress and high heels. Her hair was down naturally falling past her shoulders. I would tell you what color her eyes are but, they seem to change by themselves, it's quite captivating actually. Some might think it's weird, but I think it's very attractive.

"Wow, Autumn. You look amazing."

"Thank you Luke. Now, when you go get your outfit on, we'll go." She said, almost jumping up and down with excitement.

"Ok, I'll be right back." I said, and went and changed into my shirt and tie, and dress pants. I changed then walked out to meet Autumn by the door.

"Aww, sweetie, your tie is all crooked." She said, and fixed my tie, and then we headed out to dinner. Then things got a bit more... less normal.