Chapter Six

"What? What do you mean? You're not my father! What is wrong with you?" I shout at him. What is he thinking? Just because he hooked up with my mom once before, that doesn't mean he's my father! I woke up shortly after I fell down. He was just staring at me when I woke up. That's when I decided to scream at him.

"I know, Jordy. This is a lot to take in. You need to trust me, okay? Because if you don't, Lizre will die. You don't want that, do you?" He asked me. What? Lizre will DIE!?!? All of a sudden, I heard a crash. I turn my head towards the noise and saw Samus running in with a bunch of clothes and weapons.

"You got everything?" He told Samus. Samus just nodded his head. I walked over to Samus. I stared in his eyes for a while.

"You know this guy?" I asked with a seriousness in my voice that I've never had.

"Jordy," he dropped the stuff and started to reach towards me to probably give me a hug. I stepped back. "Jordy, please," I lifted up my hand and smacked him.

"You KNEW he was my dad?!?! You KNEW what was going to happen?!?! And you didn't TRY to stop it?!?!" I scream at him. I was getting ready to punch him across his jawline this time, but Stepharie stopped me.

"Jordy, you need to stop. Samus is just as important in this mission as you are," he spoke to me in a creepy sounding way in my left ear. Stepharie let go of my arm and I relaxed my fist into an open palm.

"Jordy, your best friend, Lizre, has been caught by the Prince's Guard. She has been arrested and she is on death row. You, Samus and Stepharie will infiltrate the Guard to get her out of there. After that, I will meet you at the gate to the Wastelands and we will get out of here, okay?" He explained to me.

"Wait, we're leaving the city?" I asked in shock. I turned around to see Samus and Stepharie start taking their clothes off. I quickly turned back around, not wanting to see that right now. The man takes me by the arm back to his wall of me. He takes down all of the pictures. Behind the pictures was a set-up of the whole entire palace. No way. There was a red dot where Lizre was going to be. It was all the way in the center of the palace. How was he expecting us to get there?

The Guard's suits. Of course. I look over to the man. "How long have you been planning this?" I asked. He turned to look  at me.

"Since the day you first walked into the Beacon. Jordy, I've been studying you since the day you were born. Ever since, I've been learning your tactics for everything. For eating, drinking and fighting. I've used those to mold my plan together. Every thing I tell you to do, either small or large, will determine how this plan will end. Jordy, you need to trust me, ok?" He told me.

"I don't even know your name yet, though. How should I trust someone when I-" I start to say, but the man cuts me off.

"My name is Jon. Now can you trust me?" Jon angrily announced. I nodded in fear. I did not want him to get any angrier. Lizre's fate is mainly in his hands. I need him to like me. Jon then takes a deep breath and smiles.

"Now, get dressed," Jon continues. He turns and points towards the Guard suit. I walk over and pick up the last one there. I look over to see Samus and Stepharie. They look like the Guards that chased me. They look legitimate.  I took the suit and ran into the bathroom. I changed in there, not being able to believe anybody out there anymore.

Once I finished getting dressed, I walked out to grab my weapons. I walked to a table that was set up. Jon, Samus and Steph were already there. I walked over and sat down.

"Ok, so here's the full plan. Samus, you and Steph will enter through the front entrance and Jordy will enter through the back. Samus, find a way to get downstairs without being seen. Jordy, you will go into the backroom to get the key that is being guarded by the main Guard, the Prince's right arm. Once you get it, Steph will be there, waiting for you. Then you two will go to Samus and head downstairs. You will get Lizre out of there and you will head to the wall right away. Don't let anything get in your way. Everybody understand? You will leave to get to the palace first thing at daylight," Jon told us. Samus and Steph nodded.