Chapter Ten

July, 25 2125

I am so lucky right now. A terrible storm has just hit the United States, but since I'm on the cruise, I don't need to worry about it. I hope my parents and family are going to be okay. Otherwise this is going to be bad. On the bright side, my night was fantastic. My new fiancee took me out to dinner at the Adult Only restaurant. After that we went to watch one of the shows that the cruise was putting on. Once that was done we headed back to his room for you-know-what. I have no idea how it could have been any better. I can't wait until we get back. Hopefully the storm gets better.

July, 26 2125

Oh no. This is bad. The storm has apparently covered all of the U.S. and Canada and parts of Mexico. This has been the biggest storm recorded in history. What makes it even worse is that it's headed out to sea and towards our cruise. Whatever happens next is going to be bad, I just know it. Please don't reach the boat, please. I just finished up crying, knowing about what happened to my family. Please, don't reach the cruise. Please don't reach the cruise. Please don't reach the cruise.

July, 28 2125

It happened too fast. All of it. First, the water started to get crazy. Everybody was told to get into their rooms. But even that didn't help. Next, the water started to fill up the cruise. Apparently there was a leak because of all of the vigorous waves. I then started to get a little hot and so did everybody else and even the water. After that the cruise stopped moving. We all ran out to see that we had been beached. Some left the cruise and walked, trying to find water. Others stayed on the cruise, rummaging through all of the stuff. Jordan and I sat waiting for a call from our families that we knew we wouldn't get. All was lost. Our families. Our happiness. All we had left was our love for each other. We only had each other. We only had each other.

July, 30 2125

He's gone. Jordan died. In my arms. He had fallen trying to get a package of food. The ship just shifted and he fell on a knife. I quickly ran to him, but I was too late. He's gone. I have nothing anymore. I feel something inside me. I feel angry. Why was the world doing this to me? I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl.

August, 1 2125

A band of pirates just stabbed the guy that was in the room next to mine. I hid. They didn't kill me. I'm losing sanity. No water. No food. No clothes. I'm not safe anymore. I need to fend for myself. need to fend for myself. I need to fend for myself.

August, X 2125

No more days, no more nights.

X, X 2125

Where

Did

It

Go???

X, X XXXX

JOURNAL MEMORIES SAFE

GUUSTA, 90, 5212

FOOD

WATER

DEATH

The next day was just scribbles. They were scribbles that didn't make any sense. All of a sudden I heard a bang. I turned my head and looked at the door. I picked up my sword and put the journal back on the bed. I quietly stood up and started to walk towards the door. I peeked my head and looked to the left. Once I was satisfied with nothing being there, I looked to the right. I saw Trech and Gretchen running down the hall.