3-The Wounded girl (Leo's POV)

LEO 'S POINT OF VIEW

"And that is why you should go out with me," I say as smile a cheeky grin.

As of now, I am in the middle of giving a presentation to this really hot Aphrodite girl It was love at first sight. She was stargazing with two of her sisters and a boy from the Apollo cabin, but that didn't stop me from walking on over to her and working my manly charms..

The daughter of Aphrodite lets out a high pitch laugh, flips her curly brown hair over her shoulder and smiles. "In your dreams, grease boy. I don't date stinky embarrassing sons of Hephaestus," To prove her point she plugs her nose and her sisters act like they smell something disgusting.

"Oh, you don't have to act like you hate me... I know you want me, Maxine. Hello! I'm about to be a hero here in a couple of weeks! I'm one of the seven of the GREAT prophecy. How can you say no to this?" I wave my hands in front of my face and stand up. "I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme."

Maxine just rolls her eyes, "After defeating Gaea, if you come back looking like Percy Or Jason, give me a call." Then she gets up, followed by her sisters, and walks back to her cabin. Leaving me with an intimidating child of Apollo.

Okay wow that hurt.

I feel a pat on my shoulder, "It's okay man. We all get rejected once in awhile," Says the son of Apollo. I look over to him. He must be fairly new to camp, I haven't seen him around. Well, I actually haven't been at camp at all in the last few months. I've been sailing in the Argo ll, trying to close the doors of death with the rest of the seven. We recently came back to camp to plan our attack plan with everyone else.

I wanted to say, "More like all the time," but instead I put on a smile and laugh. "Yeah dude. It's whatever. I have a whole phonebook of girls numbers back in my cabin! They were begging me to take their number. That Maxine girl doesn't know what she's missing!"

The Apollo kid looks unconvinced. He just smiles sadly, "You will find her one day."

I look down. I don't like talking about with this others. Honestly, I don't think I will ever find the right girl. Every girl I try to talk to either completely ignores me or gives me an insult. "What about you?" I ask, "Do you have a girl?"

Still in the dark of the night with only the stars to support my vision, I can still make out his face lighting up and his unbreakable smile. "Her name is Alex(@AlexKopalek ) and she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She's from the Athena cabin..." He trails off as he moves his gaze to the stars.

I chuckle, "Okay love boy. What's your name by the way?"

"Kolden,"

"Interesting name... Getting kind of late, huh? Chiron might get mad if we stay out any-" I am cut off by a sharp scream.

"Help! Somebody help!"

I recognize the voice of Percy Jackson. I turn my head around to see him holding a lifeless girl in his arms and my eyes widen as I see the smears of blood on Percy's clothes and face. At first I think it is him that is hurt but then I notice the blood dripping from the girls arm. She is absolutely covered in it.

Kolden and I rush to Percy as fast as we can. "Percy! What happened?"

Percy looks hysterical. "I don't know! We need to get her to the infirmary! Quickly!"

Kolden steps in and takes the girl from Percy. Being the son of Apollo and all, I believe it's necessary for him to take lead. As we pace ourselves to the infirmary, I notice many campers peeking out their windows. I guess they heard all the commotion.