chapter 7 part 1

Warning sexual language do not read if you are not old enough. Or if you are still inocent.

**Laney's POV**

It took me a few minutes before I was able to start talking. I think Liam knew it was difficult for me so he didn't push me when I didn't start right away.

"When I got emancipated I had just turned fifteen. So the judge declared me an adult since I as already practicaly raising myself already and moved here. I rented a townhome and started school. I made friends with the popular kids and started dating Jackson or Jack as he goes by now soon after. Any ways I liked him and all but I didn't want any of them to know that I lived alone and hd money. So when ever we all hung out at my house I would kick them out by nine saying that my mom would be home at ten and that I had to clean up before she got here. I even went as far as saying that they couldn't come over somedays claiming that my mom was off.

"They never found it strange that they never saw her or that I never intoduced them. Which was good. I gus they just thought that she was strict or something. So Jackson and I were in a serious relationship, but I could never bring myself to sleep with him. He would always say "If you love me then you'll do it."

"The thing was I thought I did love him, but I just asn't ready to have sex. We had only been together alittle over a month, and I was still a virgin."

"Which was I guess one of the reasons I didn't want him to know I lived alone. Because when ever he tried to taking it further I would always push him away saying that my mom would be home soon. He was never happy about it, but her would still pull away and stop. As time went by he would get more fustrated whenever I turned him down. One time he even snapped. He started yelling at me in front of everyone and almost hit me. He didn't get a chance to because Vince stopped him before he could lay a hand on me." I took in a deep breath to steady myself before I continued.

"Then one day we all went to the mall to go shopping. I was having a blast. Like you had said the other morning I loved shopping. We had split up from the others because I wanted to go to Hot Topic and nobody really liked going with me when I did. They would say that for a store that sucked I always took to long. Also none of them liked going to a store that was "supposidly" for goths and emos." I said as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Since Jackson was my boyfriend he was the only one who would go with me, and that was only because he had to. So we all agreed to meet back up at the food court at three. We had left Hot Topic at around tgwo thirty and started to head for the food court. On our way we passed Victoria's Secret and I asked him if we could go in because I needed new underwear and pjs. He quickly agreed with a smirk on his face." Stupid as smirk I thought to my self.

"After I got the underwear and pjs that I wanted I went to try them on. He kept telling me to come out so he could see, but I refused. When I was done trying them on I was about to start putting on my own underwear when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me." I closed me eyes and whimpered at the memoey of what happened next. I aslo spaired a quick glance at Liam and furry was all over his face. He was this mad and I hadn't even gotten to the wrst part yet. Holding the sobs as best I could I continued with my story.

"You look so hot out of your clothes" I heard Jackson say from behind me. I told him to let me go, but he didn't. He just started kissing my sholder and his hands stated to roam my body. Going from my breast, to my stomache, to my...." my voice broke off and I started crying.

I turned to look at Liam because I could hear him breathing heavely. He probably know what was coming up next and the look on his face scared me abit. He was really pissed off.

"Keep going Laney." He encouraged.

"Okay. So then I started to scream and he covered my mouth and told me to 'to shut the hell up'. When someone came over to see if I was alright he let go of my mouth and told me to tell them tht I was fine. I did as he said because I was scared of what he would do to me if I didn't. When the sales girl left he tried kissing me and when I turned my headx away he back hand slapped me. He then shoved me down to the ground and continued to grope me and kiss me everwhere." I stopped not knowing if I could go on anymore.

"Laney please keep going. What happened next?" He asked.

He was getting even more pissed off and his hands were balled up into fists by now.

"Um...when he started to suck on my ni**le I started to cry louder than I already was. So he back hand slapped me again. Twice. Which only made me cry more. Then I started to squirm to try to get away from him. That was a bad idea, because this time he didn't slap me he punched me three times in the stomache. Telling me to shut the hell up of he would hit me again. He had knocked the air out of me and I was also starting to feel light headed from all the pain. Like at any moment I would pass out. While I lay on the floor trying to catch my breathe I felt him thrust.his d**k inside me. I let out another scream from the pain. I couldn't fight him. Hell I couldn't even cry anymore. I was just numb. So I just lay there motonless while he thrusted in and out of me. I vagely remember hearing him grunting on top of me and I could bearly feel him kissing and sucking on my breast. But I couldn't do anything but just lay there and let him rape me. When he was done he got up and kicked me in the stomache then left.

"I eventually got up changed and left. I didn't go to school for the next two weeks because I had a black eye bruised up cheek and stomache."

"Buffy had been one of my bestfriendsor so I thought at the time. Any ways she had come by my house to see why I hadn't been to school. I felt like I could trust her so I told her what had happened at the mall and ofcourse she didn't belive me. She had said that I was a liar and a slut. That Jackson had told them that I didn't join them because I was to busy flirting with some guy I had met at Hot Topic and that as far as he was concerned we were over. She said that that guy was probably responsable and that I was just trying to blame Jackson to get back at him for dumping me. So ever since then they've insulted me, then ignored me, and then I became the loser freak."

*********************************************************************************

Sorry guys I'm going to stop it here because I'm sick and don't feel so good. But I will upload the rest as soon as I can.