falling for my cousin...

Laney's Pic on side.

Laney's pov

Ring.

RIng,

Ring.

I jumped out if bed scared and paranoid that something was wrong or that I might be late for school when I realize that it was just my phone ringing and nothing else.  I took in a few deep breathes to calm my racing heart.  When my heart rate slowed down a bit I realized that my phone was still ringing.  I ran over to the night stand on the left side of my bed and answered it.

"Yeah." ( what i get cranky if someone wakes me in the middle of the night)

"Laney is that you?"

"Aunt Margret?"   I ask

"Yes sweetie it's me.  Sorry did I wake you.?" she asked

"Yes you did, but thats fine.  Is something wrong?  I mean you usually don't call me this late."

I turn and check the time on my alarm clock. It reads 2:19 am.  Wow it really late or really early depending on how you see it as for me its late.

"Well you see your cousin and his friend have gone and gotten them selves into a lot of trouble..." she trails of for a second before she finishes   I just have enough time to realize that she is probably going to ask if he can stay with me. Grreeat. (Note the sarcasm.)

"...and i was hoping Liam could go stay with you ?" she finally finished.

"Umm, why can't you send him to my parents?"

"Well your parents live close by and if i send him with you he has to leave his friend and this town.  I'm also hoping you'll rub of on him." she says.

Man now what am supposed to say to that.  Crap I can't believe I'm going to agree.

"Sure aunt Margret he can stay with me.  I do have that extra bedroom so he can use it."

"Thanks sweetie he'll be there tomorrow ok.  Take care." and with that she hung up.

Great. Just great. i mumble to myself.

Well if you haven't guessed it by now my name is Laney.  Laney Farrell I'm 16 and as you probably guessed I live alone.  I'd like to say that the reason for that is because my parents are rich and travel a lo, but the truth of the matter is there jerks.  They are rich, but they never really cared about me so when I turned 15 I went to the courts to get emancipated.  I know what your thinking.  How is it that I was allowed and how do I support my self.  Well I'm rich.  I don't mean I'm rich because my parents are.  No they're rich because of me.  You see me dad was an only child and when his parents died two years ago they left me everything.  I know why would they leave it to me and and not my dad.  Well he was a disappointment to them for having married my mom and having had me so young.  Although they never liked my mom they could never bring themselves to hate me.  They would always say that i was their pride and joy.  Any ways bak to my emancipation.  The judge ruled in my favor since i could clearly provide for myself and my parents didn't dispute it because i gave them 8 million dollars.  Which is about 10% of what i got.  They took the money and never looked back.  I couldn't be happier.  Well actually I could if I could ever get back to sleep.    

The next day I was woken up by someone at my front door.  I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep.

Ding Dong....

"god why can't people just let me sleep.  It's the freakin weekend for crying out loud."  I say out loud to myself.

DIng Dong  knock knock knock

"i'm coming" I yell out. I turn to look at my clock and see that it's barley 8:15 in the morning.

"it's saturday people let me sleep."  I say as i get out of my comfy bed and head downstair to open the door.

Knock knock knock knock

"I said I'm coming damn it.  Hold on" I yell

Well I know it's kind of short, but before I write anymore I want to know if you think its any good and want me to continue.  If it sucks let me know as well.