falling for my cousin

Pic of Buffy...

Liam's POV

**Two hours later...**

We arrive back at the house.  "Hey do you want to watch a movie in the theater?" Laney asked me.

"Sure what do you want to see?"

"I really don't care.  Why don't you go and pick something while I go and change into my pj's."

I head in to the theater and head over to the shelves that hold rolls and rolls of film.  I still can't believe that she has a movie projector in her house.  I decide on watching DRAG ME TO HELL, because Laney gets scared very easily and this way I have an excuse to wrap my arms around her. 

I set the reel of film on the projector and then went to sit in the middle seat in the front row.  This place is so cool I can't believe that my mom sent me here as punishment.  Right.  This place is so cool.  I wonder if she would have sent me here if she knew how awesome this house was.  Laney comes in about 5 minutes later wearing a light blue tank top and very short booty shorts.  Man she looks hot that tank top fits her curves just right and it was so thin that I could see her nipples sticking up.  She wasn't wearing a bra and by the looks of it I don't think she is wearing any underwear either.  I could practicly practically see the bottom of her ass with how short her shorts wear.  

I was starting to get hard just looking at her.  I was relieved once the movie started and I could look at the screen and not at her.

"So what are we watching?" she asked me as the movie was starting.

"DRAG ME TO HELL" I answered and I heard her groan in the her seat besides me.  She lifted the arm rest and scooted a little closer to me.  

"I hadn't noticed that you could lift the arm rest." I said.

"Yeah, I had them specially made."

I settled back into the chair and put my arm around Laney.  By the time the movie was over Laney was practically sitting in my lap with her head buried in my chest.  Let me tell you that was not helping my hard on at all, and if Laney felt it she didn't let on.  She moved a little closer to me and rubbed her leg against the lump in my pants and it made me moan.

"Are you ok?" Laney asked with an amused smile on her face.

"Yeah, I' fine."  I said as I moved away from her.  

"I'm going to take a shower then I'm going to bed night."  I told her an rushed out the door before I did something I would regret.  By that I mean rip her close of and heave her right her and now.  Which can not happen since she doesn't like me like that.

Laney's POV

God he just ran out.  I was hoping he would kiss me though the whole stupid movie.  I pretended to be scared and practically got on his lap for crying out loud and nothing.  I know he wants me I mean I could feel his hard on through his pants.  I pretended not to notice and even rubbed my leg on it and still nothing.  Instead what does he do he runs out to take a shower.  Stupid Liam.  

**Next Morning** 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Stupid alarm.  Stupid school.  Stupid Liam.  Stupid everything.  "Liam get your butt up or we're going to be late for school." I yell at him.  I get out of bed and head for my closet to get my clothes.  I decide to put on a mini white jean skirt and a black tank top.  I took a quick shower and got dressed.  When I got out of the bathroom I bumped into Liam who was waiting right out side of the bathroom door.  

"It's about f**cking time you got out.   I've been standing here for half an hour." he says.

"Whatever, just hurry up we leave in ten minutes.  I'm hungry and want to go eat breakfast."

"Why, can't I go in my car?" he asked.

"Sure, do you know where the school is? No.  I didn't think so.  Besides since you'll be staying with me I need to sign some papers so you can be enrolled at school.  Tomorrow if you want you can start driving your car."

"Fine, whatever.  I'll be down in a second."

Ten minutes later we were headed for the local breakfast diner that was about one block away from the school. 

"The food here is so good.  Why didn't we eat here yesterday?" he asked.

"Because I wanted Olive Garden and I eat here just about everyday."

"Really, why?"

"I own the diner and I like to see how things are going and besides it's the only time I get out now a days."

"You own the diner?"

"Yeah, i invested my money.  I'm not just spending it.  And I always wanted to own a diner.  So when I got the money I started the plans and I opened this places up about a year ago.  It's been doing well ever since."

"It's a popular hang out for people from school.  And I don't just mean the students the teachers come here a lot as well."  

"Not bad.  I would of thought that you would have blown through your money pretty fast.  I mean you do love shopping. " he said with a smirk on his face. 

"Not anymore.  I hardly go shopping any more." I said and the memory of my last real shopping trip came back to me.  I shook my head to try to get that memory out of my head.

Liam's POV 

"Not anymore.  I hardly go shopping any more."  she told me with a pained look on her face.

I wonder what could have happened to her to make her stop shopping and to give her that look.  I swear if something bad happened I'm going to mess someone up.

"Liam are you okay?" Laney asked me with a  concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well your hands our balled up into fists and your were breathing heavy."  she tells me.

I look down a notice that my hand are in fists and I can feel my heart was beating faster so my breathing had increased as well.  

"No I'm fine.  I was just thinking is all."

"Okay." she replied.

At school 

"Okay so we need to go to the office and register you in school.  Since you dropped out of your old school a few months age we don't need to check you out and your records well be faxed over." Laney said to me as we headed over to the office.  I couldn't help but notice all the sluts in this school.  Every single one of them would give me a seductive smile and like there lips as i passed.  I am going to have a lot of fun here.

As we were reaching the office a girl wearing a very short mini skirt and a very tight top came over to me.   She had brown hair and a body that you usually see on the cover of a sports illustrated magazine.  Her breast were practically coming out of her shirt and her skirt just barley covered her ass.  

"Hey your new here right?" she asked.

"Um yeah I'm Liam."

"I'm Buffy."  she said as she rubbed my arm.  

"Hey Buffy we really have to go."Laney said.

"Oh. Hey Laney I didn't see you there. My bad." Buffy replied.

"Whatever we have to go bye." said Laney as she dragged my to the office.

"See you later Buffy." I said over my shoulder.

"Yeah, see ya hot stuff." I heard Buffy say as the office door was closing.  Yeah I am really going to have fun hear.  Especially with that Buffy chick.  She practically has f**ck me written all over her forehead.  I think I'm going to like this school.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so here is the next chapter and sorry it took so long.  Hope you like it.