chapter 4

Hey guys sorry it took so long but I've been really busy and I kinda forgot. But here it is chapter4

Pic of Jackson (Jack)

**********

**Laney's POV**

Liam hadn't shown up after school so after half an hour of waiting I decided to go home. The parking lot was practically empty already. I wondered what had happened to him on my way home, but figured he probably got a ride from one of the sluts her had hanging around him.

When I got home there was three cars parked along the curb in front of my house. I pulled into the driveway and into the garage and as I stepped out of my car I could here a lot of noise coming from the backyard. I went into the house and found Buffy's bff Kim in my kitchen eating chips. She turned at the sound of the kitchen door swinging shut. (It squeaks at the hinges.)

"What the hell are you doing here? I know no one invited you." She said iceely.

"Where's Liam?" I asked simply.

"Why the hell would I tell you? He is way out of your league. Besides Liam would never be cought dead talking to someone like you." She retorted.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her and then headed for the back patio area by the pool and saw Liam and Buffy making out in the pool.

"Who invited the loser freak." Someone said of to my right. I turned to look in that direction and found Jackson and Vincent (the schools it boys and the biggest a$$hole$ at school aswell) lounging on my pool chairs with there slutty girlfriends or should I say girl- for-right-now-friends on there laps.

My heart tightend and my stomach dropped at the sight of Jackson. I shook the feeling off and turned back towards Liam.

"Liam can I talk to you for a second?"

**Liam's POV**

I was hanging out with Buffy and her friends at lunch when she suggested we all cut our afternoon classes. We all agreed and so I invited them back to Laney's house. She would still be at school for another four hours and I'll have them all gone by the time she showed up. With the excusse that Buffy had given me a ride home after school. Which would explain on why I didn't meet her. Which wasn't a complete lie seeing as how she did give me a ride home it just wasn't after school.

I must have lost track of time because while me and Buffy were in the pool making out I heard one of the guys say "Who invited the loser freak?"

I turned and saw Laney standing by the door.

"Shit." I murmered as I pulled away from Buffy.

"Liam can I talk to you for a second?" She asked.

Man I do not like that look on her face.

"Yeah sure." I said as she turned to walk into the house. She stopped and waited for me at the door. I started to get out of the pool.

"Liam baby where are you going? Tell her to go home and stay here with me." Said Buffy while batting her eyelashes trying to be seductive but it just came off as pathetic.

I shrugged her off and said "Buffy I'll be back in a second. Why don't you go an hang out with Kim." Who

I noticed was off to the side hanging out with everyone else.

I followed Laney into the house and shut the door behind me. Hopefully no one would here our conversation. She stopped and leaned into the island in the kitchen. I stayed a few feet away from her just to be on the safe side. When we were little she had the tendency to hit me when I made her angry and she was angry now. Finally she turned to look at me crossing her arms over her chest.

"Laney I..." I started to say but then she picked up her hand and cut me off.

"Save it Liam I really don't care what you have to say just get them out of here now." She said.

She looked hurt and scared. Her eyes were red and glissend with unshed tears. Her breathing had also picked up alittle. I couldn't manage to say anything so I just nodded and went out the door. I had a feeling that as soon as the door closed she was gonna head for her room and cry, but I couldn't really think of why. I mean yeah Vince had called her a freak, but I dought that that was the reason.

Everyone was talking and laughing when I got back and ofcourse Buffy through herself at me.

"Hey bebe, you finally tell that freak to leave?" She asked.

I didn't even bother to answer her question. I simply said " Guys it's time for you to leave. I have things I have to do so I'll see you tomorrow."

Buffy and Jack both gave me confused/skeptical looks but like the others they said there good byes and left.

**Laney's POV**

I walkd into the house and everything that I had been holding back for the past year and a half started creeping it's way back up. Ever since that dredded shopping trip. I steadied myself on the island in the kitchen and tried to keep myself from crying. I didn't want Liam to see me cry. I compossed myself as best I could then finally I turned towards him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Laney I..." he started to say before I cut him offf.

"Save it Liam I really don't care what you have to say just get them out of here now." I said to him and I could feel my resolve was breaking and any minute I would start crying.

I could tell by the look on Liam's face that he could tell that something was wrong, but he didn't press the issue. As soon as he was out th door I ran up to my room and just let it out. Not being able to hold it back any more. With my sobs came the memories, and with the memories came even more sobs.

*********************************************************************

Well here it is I hope you like it and sorry about the wait. Also I don't have my computer right now so I hd to upload using my phone so I hope it doesn't have to many mistakes.