Chapter 6

Cole and Sarah to the right being played by Chord Overstreet and Dianna Agron!!

<--Vote and Comment and read!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

7:28 pm

      Austin and I finished watching all four movies, but never put our clothes back on. My shirt and his shirt were both off, and surprisingly, it wasn’t that awkward around Austin. I was snuggled up next to him when Fast Five was almost over. I yawned and leaned further into him. I drifted off into a small sleep, and woke up in his room. I looked around, and he wasn’t here. I sat up as he walked in the room.

      “Hi, sleep well?” he asked me smiling.

      “Yeah, it felt good,” I said stretching and climbing out of his bed. I smelled pizza, and my stomach started growling. “FOOD!” I exclaimed, and ran to the kitchen where this huge pizza was sitting in the middle of the table. I could feel the pizza luring me to eat it.

      Austin walked into the room right when I was finishing my second piece, and I couldn’t even guess how much of a mess I looked like. Good thing my back was faced to him that way I can wipe all of the crap off my face.

      “Someone’s hungry,” he said raising his eyebrows at me and smiling while walking into the kitchen.

      “I don’t know what you mean. I’ve only had two pieces,” I said sheepishly.

      “Yeah, in thirty seconds,” he said.

      “Oh shut up, I don’t care. I’m hungry!” I said giving up and picking up another piece. “Feel free to join me,” I said smiling with food in my teeth.

      “Oh yeah, I don’t want to miss out on that,” he said smiling and pointing to my mouth.

      “Hello?” I answered.

      “…she probably misses us…I’m not going t…it’s hurting my family…” was what I heard back.

      “Mom!” I yelled in the phone. She accidentally butt-dialed me, and probably doesn’t want me to hear this, but I couldn’t help but listen.

      “…don’t care…that away…don’t you dare threaten…stronger than you?” Oh God, some shit is going down over there, I thought. My mom’s voice got louder, so I could almost hear full sentences.

      “You do NOT tell me what to do! I am your…I will NOT, I repeat, will NOT go against Jess…you are not giving Spencer that! It will ruin…no! Please don’t!” What the hell is she doing? Someone’s putting her against me? Someone’s doing something else to Spencer? No! I have to get down to the hospital to make sure he’s okay.

      Before I hung up, I heard some loud noise in the background. It sounded like something really heavy landing on concrete. I was starting to get scared, so I walked around pacing back and forth calming myself down. I could feel Pudgy—my dog—staring at me, so I walked over to him and sat him on my lap and pet him. Then I saw the keys out of the corner of my eye and remembered I was going to the hospital. I grabbed Pudgy, a water bottle, and hopped in my car and drove to Jackson West.

      “No, ma’am, visiting hours are over. You can NOT go see Mr. Koshen,” the lady said rudely. I DON’T F*CKING CARE, is what I wanted to say, but I had to be nice for her to let me in just this once.