~On Our Way~

(this is a short chapter ^^ Sorry but i thought it was best like this since the other chapter is going to be a bit long please vote and comment Love all you guys for reading it means alot~

“Come on and save me. I am losing my mind, day after day cause I miss you so much…”My phone blared. I reached under the pillow and opened the phone as I lazily rubbed my eyes.

”Hello?” I asked trying to wake up.

”Evy its Josh you have a fight!” He said through the phone. I stood up as I clench my hand .I could tell they were white.

”What?” I said numbly trying to think if I was still dreaming or something. A fight so soon? Who would want to fight me? I have no pending fights yet.

”Well hon you do and it’s Jake. Remember him? He’s known as ScorpionXxx.” He said a bit too fast for my sleepy brain to interpret. But I know how ScropionXxx is, and he’s one of the roughest fighters around.

“ Anyways, he requested it and the fight has been approved. Its Saturday at 11:50pm in the junk yard.” I could tell he was excited about this fight. I wasn’t though

”Evy! Are you going to do it?! Come on you need to redeem yourself! All the majors will attend, and then you can be back on the top!” He said with a bit of pleading in his voice. I really had no choice since I lost my other fight. I had to redeem myself. My fights were chosen by the majors until I reach were I was supposed to be in rank three.

 “Okay I will go” I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I shouldn’t be afraid. I should feel proud. I have a chance to redeem myself! This is the life I have chosen, and now I can get my revenge. I must never forget that nothing can ever take my main objective of revenge towards those people that I hate with every living ounce in me! In the end the only sole purpose of my existences is to avenged my people and my beloved even if I have to die in the process. That is the only purpose why I was giving life.

“Okay remember what you been taught and keep doing your training. See you at the fight! Till then. Let your angel thus protect you in the fight. “ He said I nodded and hung up. I sighed and threw myself in bed again. Life was getting complicated. I needed to keep in mind my goals and not be swayed, I thought, and fell asleep again

“Come on get on!” Xerver said handing me a helmet. It was Friday, and he showed up at  my house saying we were going to go to the field trip early. I don’t know what I was thinking as I agreed to go, but I guess lately my heart has  been choosing and hasn’t be concerned with the consequences. I grinned as I caught the helmet and slung my book bag with some clothes and my boxing gear over my shoulder.

“Don’t rush me idiot!” I said as I climbed on the motorcycle and laced my arms around Xerver’s waist gently. I didn’t want to touch him too much because he made my heart race uncontrollably. Even if a barley touch him my heart beats would subside.

”Are fucking kidding me? Hold me tight or you’re going to fall. I’m not risking you getting blood on my new motorcycle!” He said as he pulled me closer to him. I buried my face into his back and hugged him tightly. My mouth wouldn’t respond to what he had just said since my heartbeat was in my throat and it was threatening to burst if I dare to speak.

He started the motorcycle. I could feel the vibration of the bike and electricity run through my body, as adrenaline started pumping through my viens. As Xerver started to drive around the wind hit my skin cold, and my hair was flying out.

The motorcycle ride was exhilarating. My heart keep beating fast as I took in the beautiful scenery.

”Close your mouth or bugs will enter and I aint kissing a bug mouth you squirt.” Xerver said.

”Shut up. I’ll  open my mouth wider so I get a lot of bugs!” I giggled and bite his shoulder playfully.

“If you bite me I might lose control of the steering, and then we’ll both fall to our ugly deaths, you old hag!” He said keeping his attention to the street.

”What the hell? I aint an old or sagging. Maybe your balls are but not me you piece of cardboard! “I yelled at him pinching him hard. He jump and growled

“Just wait you squirt. When I stop this motorcycle I’ll show you what sagging balls are!” He said laughing in a menacing way.

“Yeah sure and I will kick your family jewels.” I said, and he groaned.

‘”Never mind I need those!” He said and we both broke out into hysterical laughter.