~The Fight~

( Here is the Fight i hope you guys like it.. and my thumbs are still soared and watch out there a new character coming into this story girls get ready)

“Hey kittykat snap out of it. Come on, you come this far! Your almost there! Don’t be a wuss. You know your dad would have been proud."  He softly said, his voice cracking; I could see he had moisture in this eyes." Kittykat don’t give up!"  That was it.

At that moment I was not Evenely, or Evie. I was XERVER. There was a row of cars forming a circle as they all turned their lights on. The fight was on the rumbling of all the cars, with their engines roaring. it was amazing

For God’s sake the floor was shaking now! I jumped over a red Nissan and position myself right in the middle of the circle facing The Bone Crusher, Rick.

Rick earned his name when he won 89 fights, and if he terminated me he would be the champion. God I couldn’t read his expression. His face was so cold, as his eyes followed my every moved. It was like he was a tiger and I was a deer.

My feet stuck to the floor as if they were nailed in.  Then it happened.

The black Cadillac sounded the horn and it meant the fight had begun. Rick moved closer to me as he put his hands up like a boxer. I did the same, and I started to analyze his body movement, checking for an opeaning. He was fast, I could tell already. In a street fight anything goes. Even weapons were aloud. The only rule is if you kill someone, that was on you.

Rick moved in so quickly I didn’t even notice. He threw a jab that connected to my jaw. I could hear my jaw shattered. The crowd roars as I spit out the blood.

The crowd called Rick’s name, telling him to finish me off. My chest was burning, and I wiped the blood from my mouth. I waited for him to throw another jab. He did and he threw his legendary jab; I guess he wanted to finish me fast. I ducked and punch him in the stomach. He went back a few steps

“You damn girly face bastard!" He spit out in a menacing tone that made my back hairs stood straight up. The sound of the crowd were intoxicating.

My ears where ringing as he slowly approached then launched himself on top of me. My reaction was too slow. He pinned me down, and I could feel his heavy breathing through his chest. His bodyweight was killing me. It was like a rat being suffocated by a snake. He punched my face various times until I almost lost consciousness.

I bite his arm and he punch me again in the jaw, which made me open my mouth, releasing his arm with gush of blood. My body ached as he got up and started to kick my ribs. Jez, I thought to myself am I this weak Am I going to die like my father?

I could hear Josh’s screams in the crowd, urging me to get up and take him down. That made up my mind.

I grabbed one of his leg , and bite it with all my might. He instantly went down.

I got up and started to rub my side. Mistake. I should’ve kicked him while he was down.

He rose up again and he tried throwing another jab. I blocked and I kick him right in the face. When he fell back a few steps, I threw my uppercut. Blood tricking down his well tone body.

"I Am not giving up asshole!" I said, barely standing. He grinned and went up to me, and hugs me.

" What the HEL are you doing!?" I shrieked, and the crowd went silent. I saw a few people that always cheer me bow their heads.

 He used his knee to hit me on my side, and I went down a bit, but he didn’t let go. He banged his head to mine and  I was losing conscious fast. That’s when he took the switch blade and pointed it to my face

“Your finished “He applies pressure and little drops of blood started to fall.

He sliced my cheek. He had such cold eyes and my black hood fell.  That’s when I knew I had no chance, and I lost consciousness.

( Wow really long chapter took me like almost a hour to write with this long nails...bleh but totally worth it !!!!!!!!)