Old Life?

( Okay this chapter will explain why Evy is living a double life, and how is her life at home please enjoy J)

 I was smiling like a fool.  I couldn’t get him out of my mind.

They released me from the hospital the next day, and I went home and found a note on the kitchen granite counter, signed from my mother

You didn’t come home yesterday? We will talk later. I will be back Monday. BEHAVE

Great. Just great.

I dragged my feet out of the kitchen and up to the second floor. I launched myself on my bed which was now broken from my heavy fall. But who cares right?

Two of the walls in my room were green, and the others were blue. I painted this room when I first moved in because my mother had painted it a bright pink. I beg her to change it, and she told me to do it myself. So I did.

I had a queen sized bed that my mother passed down to me. I loved my tiger blanket, which I was now wrapped in. It was so soft and smelled like jasmine, my favorite sent. My walls were cover with pictures that I ripped out of anime book. I also had a note of my best friend on the wall.

My mother is always working or either partying. She doesn’t pay much attention to me. Since my father walked out she does whatever she pleases. I still talk to him, and I lied to him and told him that I am in perfect health and I love living with my mum, but I don’t. I would be living with my father, but he works all the time as well, and my mother is biased enough to say that it wasn’t ever going to happen. She thinks I’m better off living with her.

I get my looks from my father. I have his nose which is a bit too big but I love because it makes me look like him. I have dark brown hair but it looks black. My hair reaches my ribs, which I love as well. My hair is naturally curly; I can just put water and it becomes curly. My skin color is super tan. They call me “Linda mulata” (A/N “Linda mulata means beautiful tan girl or a light brown color.) Which makes me laugh. I don’t think I’m beautiful at all. My height is 5’9 (Yeah I know, I’m super tall. Whatever) I have big anime like eyes which are hazel. Okay so I might not have the biggest boobs but hey at least I got some perky lemons, as my family says to me.

( This was a little taste of her life and her looks a picture of evy will soon be posted and of XERVER to J)