A4

Carefully, I lifted the pen, twiddling it in my pale fingers, analyzing every inch of this interesting instrument.

I clicked the top open and watched the sharp part pop out, the metal shining against the sterile light.

Unintentionally, I found my self digging the pointed tip into the pad of my index finger. My skin became white as I pushed down harder, and then back to it's usual pale state when I released.

I applied more pressure this time, only stopping until I saw a thick, red, liquid gushing out

In a strange way, it calmed me.

It told me I was the same, composed of the same material as everybody else. Even though I lie in a cell that taunts me otherwise. I have a immense hatred for this damned place, and it's nice to think that maybe - just maybe, I was put here by mistake.

I wiped the blood on the white carpet, staining it.

I stood up from my criss-cross position on the floor and proceeded to my tall, blank walls.

My hands shakily guided the untensil, guiding it along the cold surface; leaving a thin, bold line behind it.

I took a couple of steps back and giggled, admiring the work I had created upon the once-blank wall.

I walked back to the wall and continued to draw countless lines, shapes, and figures. My hands gliding along the canvas, taking control of me; the rest of my body followed suit.

I drew whatever came to mind, which constantly seemed to be Harry's green eyes. I had no idea as to why they were imprinted so deeply into my brain, but I didn't think too hard about it. Anything was better than the torturous visions it replaced.

Even though I only met him twice, I felt a strong attraction to him. Probably because he's the only person I've had a proper conversation with for the longest time. Unless of course, you count screaming, or the occasional nod of my head.

I couldn't shake the feeling of happiness that glowed from me. Realizing that I actually felt some kind of joy made me become even more joyful. Laughing every few seconds for no apparent reason, and dancing driven by pure delight as I continued to draw.

I seemed to have forgotten what it is like to be happy. How amazing it is to not have a care in the world, and just do what you love to do. He drowned out my happiness for such a long time, that I convinced myself I wasn't capable of feeling it. But now that I have it again, I'll make sure not to let it go.

Hours and hours passed by, but it only felt like minutes, for I was having fun.

That word sounded so strange to even think of.

I became unaware and simply uninterested of the white clock ticking against the opposite blank wall. I didn't seem to be aware of anything but the uncompleted canvas before me, and the many thoughts swirling inside of my mind. However, none of them being painful at all.

My ideas were interrupted as I heard the door click open.

I thought it would be Beth, the sweet lady who comes in to give me my meals, and clean my room.

Although, instead instead of her, I found Harry; struggling to open the door and balance a silver tray stacked with assorted foods that I usually get - but never eat - for dinner.

He looked so concentrated on what he was doing. His lip in between two sets of white teeth, and his eyes holding an intense gaze towards the shinning platter.

That was until, he laid eyes on my wall.

He looked astonished, yet somewhat interested in my work. His right hand immediately shot up to his ear to notice the absence of his beloved pen that I clutched tightly in my left palm.

Resulting in letting the tray- along with the food- fall hopelessly to the floor. He let out a small gasp as the cups and plates clashed against each other; leaving a loud echo bouncing off the walls of my isolated room.

(A/N: Sorry for the short, boring chapter... It's mainly a filler for the next. I promise the next one will be much better! Ily all!