Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 15

~Chapter 15~

“Hey….Kiba….” I muttered, looking out the window. I had a nice view of the Hospital from here and I knew that the Sound Four would be close. Should I….

“Yeah?” He questioned, laying on the couch.

“If you could stop someone from destroying everything to reach his dream of revenge, or stop everything by killing four people, would you? And at the same time saving a person precious to you pain?” I questioned. He looked over at me, narrowing his eyes. I had told him and the team of where I was from long ago.

“Is this something about to happen?” He asked and I nodded.

“….come here.” He ordered, waving a hand towards me. I frowned but obeyed nonetheless, heading over to the couch. I let out a squeak as his arm snaked around my waist and pulling my on top of him, my face against his neck as he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against my head.

“What’s going to happen?”

“Sasuke….he’s fixing to hurt Naruto. And, in time, everyone in Konoha.” I mumbled, closing my eyes.

“Who’s he going to hurt that’s precious to you?” He asked quietly.

“Directly? Naruto the most. Indirectly? Well, coming up soon, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji….you….” I replied, hesitating before I said the last one quietly.

“….and if you interfere?” He asked after a minute of silence.

“I don’t really….know. I’m pretty sure someone else would just come and get him. Plus….Sasuke is going insane with revenge. He’s an ‘avenger’,” I said that mockingly, “He’s just a douche that doesn’t know the whole truth.”

“Then why don’t you tell him?”

“It’s not my place.”

“How ‘bout giving him a hint?” I moved my head to look at his face and he was grinning mischievously.

I smirked, glancing out the window at the sky. It would be about two hours before sundown.

“….alright. I’ll be right back.” He nodded as I got up, getting my shoes on before I jumped out the window.

“Sasuke.” I said, drawing the Uchiha boys attention to me as I stood in front of where he sat on a tree branch.

“Are you here to give me a lecture too?” He stated flatly, already knowing I wasn’t one of his little fan girls. I was a Kiba fan girl if anything.

“No….I’m here to give a friendly warning. I tried warning Itachi, but he still got to you. That idiot….,” I shook my head and returned to my real mission as Sasuke’s attention was directly on me. I leaned down, in case the Sound Four could hear any words I spoke, “Listen, boy. We’re being watched by some bad people so I’m going to tell you as much as I can quickly. Got it? I will not repeat this.”

At his nod I took a deep breath and spoke. “Look, your brother killing off your clan wasn’t all you suspect it to be. There was more than what he said. He didn’t do it to ‘prove himself’. Shit, he left you alive because he loved, no, loves you and didn’t want you to meet the same fate. The Uchiha clan was arrogant and always causing ruckus. It was an order given to Itachi to kill them. I won’t say by whom though, that could ruin a whole lot of things. Now, to what is about to happen. There are four people watching us. The Sound Four. They’re Orochimaru’s goons and they’ve been sent here to get you to him so he can take your body and use it as his own. Luckily they don’t get there in time so you have three years. In those three years, if you go with him that is, I want you to devise a plan. Go ahead with your wrongly accused revenge if you want, but, know this. If you hurt those precious to me, I’ll hurt you back. I know that somewhere in that messed up thinking of yours you have those precious to you as well: Sakura, Kakashi….and especially Naruto. Naruto is precious to me as well, so, know this. If you go as far as killing him, I will kill you. Ah shit, I’m getting off topic. Anyway, the Sound Four, they have the curse mark like you and, when they come tonight, I want you to run. If you don’t run, you fight and you lose. No, they are not weak. Yes, you are weak. But only for now. You still have a long way to go. I’m fixing to leave, so think over this. You have approximately an hour and a half before they come for you. If you don’t want to become a psychopath and have everyone precious to you have to hunt you down and kill you, I suggest you find either a populated area or staying near Kakashi. If he asks why you’re around him, simply say Dragio sent you to him. It should explain enough. Oh….and if you go to Orochimaru’s side….know this: He may give you power, but you’ll never beat Naruto. Because while you fight with revenge and anger, he fights for friendship and peace. Now, think over this. Oh, and I’m going to give a parting gift to the Four….” I turned my head in the direction of the roof they were in and I released the holds on its chakra, letting the evil aura surround me and be directed to the four as my eyes glowed red. From my position I could see all of them flinch in shock as crystallized fire spiked up from the ground, burning whatever it touched. I looked back down to the stunned Uchiha, my eyes turning back to a blue color before nodding and disappearing.