Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 10

~Chapter 10~

“Oh yeah! Something I can hit with fucking bullets!” I screamed, exploding each zombie in a head shot. Hehehehe….I can’t believe the Naruto world has Black Ops. I love it here.

Weird that they have guns in video games but not in real life….

Eh, whatever.

“Dragio!!!” Someone yelled, knocking on the door rapidly and I raised an eyebrow.

“Who is it?” I sniffed the air. Ah. Kiba. And Shino and Hinata….what happened?

“You’re team.” Shino stated flatly and I rolled my eyes, taking a bite of instant beef flavored ramen as they came in.

“So….what’s up?” I asked, blowing zombies heads left and right. Oh yeah, level ten. Hehe. And I just bought this game!

“Kurenai-sensei said to-”

“OH YEAH! ONE-SHOT KILL!” I yelled, killing everything that was already dead and trying to eat me in sight. “DIE YOU UNDEAD PIECES OF SHIT! DIE!!!!!”

“You are mentally unstable.” Shino muttered and I smirked.

“I know, right? Anyway, you were saying something about Kurenai.”

“Well, she has to head out of a quick mission tomorrow so she wanted to celebrate yours and Shino’s participating in the final round of the Chunin Exams tonight.” Kiba explained. I nodded, shutting off my game and headed towards my room.

“Gimme twenty minutes tops!” I told them, closing the door with a lock. You never know….one of them could be a pedo. Even Hinata o.O Yeah, who’s creeped out now? Everyone? I think so. Who imagined her walking in Naruto’s shower while he scrubbed himself with froggy shaped soap? Everyone, right? Yup, because I just implanted it in your minds. Hehehehe….

Anyway, I stepped out of the shower, kinda creeped out by the thoughts that had occurred. “I am sooooo mentally unstable.”

“Got that right.” I jumped, facing him in my lower clothes which included the tights, boots, skirt and shorts but I only had my fishnet top on. Which was really just a top with straps around my neck, a padding thing to use against attacks and then a black tank top. I pulled on the fishnet sleevelets and raised an eyebrow as Kiba blushed.

“What’s up, dog-boy? Why ya blushin’?” I questioned, pulling my shirt on over my head. Cheisu had stayed downstairs with Akamaru while I got ready.

“Um….nothing….are you almost ready?” Kiba asked, clearing his throat.

“Mhm. Just a minute.” I went over to my dresser and started putting my hair up in high pigtails, one on each side. I grumbled with annoyance as hair kept falling out. Stupid OCD me….it made me want to get my hair perfectly into the elastic bands. After about the fifth time Kiba sighed and walked over to me, swatting my hands away and picking up the bands on my dresser. He put my hair up perfectly and I stared at him through the reflection of the mirror in shock.

“What? I have a sister, Dragio.” He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to follow him. I sighed, nodding and wrapped my black scarf that had a white stripe in the middle and teal on both sides around my waist and strapped my sword with that. I then proceeded to put ten hidden blades into my shoes. Four inside that pressed against my leg and one that was installed into the tip of my shoe that looked more like a claw. Except it was a three spiked like those special kunai the Fourth had used. Only they were curved towards the ground.

“Damn, Dragio. You’re like that Tenten chick!” Kiba laughed as I disguised more around my body then slipped on my black choker that had the diamond on it and then my headband around my neck. Except now whenever I tied it, the ends blew in the breeze like Naruto’s in Naruto Shippuden.

Now what….I grabbed my bracelet and off we went. I knew I was carrying a lot of weapons on me but still….I knew what happened. The Hokage told me not to worry but the old man….he was going to die, dude.

And I wanted to be on my guard. I don’t know what’ll happen with my existing here. I could’ve changed what’s happening without knowing it.

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s go!” And with that we collected our other two teammates and headed to the BBQ place for maybe the last time as Genin. Well, you know, unless we went tomorrow. But I meant with our sensei.

“Shino! Dragio! You better eat a lot. You need to gain strength and make sure you aren’t hungry during your battles.” Kurenai advised and I raised an eyebrow.

“Does that have a double meaning?”

“Adding in the fact you’ve bitten all of us at least once….yes.” I scratched the back of my head sheepishly and grinned up at her as the meat fried. I was practically drooling while Cheisu, Akamaru and Kiba were drooling.

“Dogs.” Shino muttered and the three growled at him.

I snorted and looked at Kurenai. “What’s the mission about tomorrow?” I questioned and she tensed, sighing.

“Scouting the village for you-know-who’s.”  She mumbled.

I looked down. The old man must have told everyone. In that case….

I flashed back to the manga and pulled out a black scroll from my pocket, writing down information quickly.

During Sasuke’s match, which will be postponed until the end due to everyone wanting to see it, Sasuke’s Chidori will strike through Gaara’s ultimate shield while he’s in the middle of transforming into something….dangerous. The sequence is then stopped, Gaara clutching his shoulder as it bled and then feather will ran down to make everyone pass out. The Hokage will be wrapped up in a fight with the Kazekage who is actually Orochimaru, stealing the Kazekage’s face. Orochimaru will have four of his henchman set up a barrier that, if you touch it, you will burn to death like when I get a little….crazy. Except they burn slowly. I only do that to my….more annoying victims. Anyway, I believe it was the Four Flames Formation on the outside and then they will make an inner barrier as well which protects the four from being wounded. Sigh….it’s such a pain. Anyway, back to the other attacks that will be going on. Giant snakes will appear in the vicinity of the east gate followed by roughly a hundred Sand shinobi. Don’t worry about them. I got it. And even if I don’t, which is unlikely, Jiraiya will come in and help. Then….well, Gaara kinda goes all demon on Naruto after trapping Sakura and Sasuke is unable to fight because of….a thing. So, Naruto summons Gumabunta, this huge ass toad….who is freaking scary and likes sake by the way….but, anyway, I guess this all sums it up….but….oh, yeah. Temari and Kankuro, Gaara’s teammates and siblings, yeah. They fight, trying to postpone Gaara from transforming. Shikamaru stays back since he, Naruto and Sakura are sent to go after Gaara by Kakashi and since Shika is really smart, he stops all ten of them then Asuma (wink, wink, sensei. Hehe.) kills them and saves Shika who is, of course, exhausted. Then Shino fights Kankuro who is a puppet master and he beats his ass but gets poisoned but his dad helps him out. Oh, and Temari gets knocked aside by Gaara. Like, seriously bro? Gentleness! Jeez….but, it’s Gaara, so oh well. He gets better….

~A.T.

P.S. About my promise, I’ll fix it. Don’t you worry.

I handed it to sensei who read it quickly, sweat-dropping at the Asuma comment and I smirked.

“Give that to the old man.” I told her and she nodded as she put it away, yawning tiredly while the rest of our team stared at us weirdly.

“Gotcha.”

“Hey, Shino, how good are you against poison?” I questioned, looking at the bug-boy.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Ahhhhh short chapter-ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bleh. xP
Anyway, yes, I am having Dragio tell people what happened. So, deal!!!! Stupid Gaara and his hotness….
Kiba: WHAT?!
Me: Uh….nothing?
Kiba: T.T I thought I was the hot one.
Gaara: Too bad, dog-boy.
Kiba: You sound like Sasuke!
Gaara: ….I’ll kill you….
Me: Now, now boys. I know you’re jealous of each other but there’s plenty of Mew to go around!
Gaara and Kiba: -.- *glare at each other than me* No.
Me: O.o fine then. Call it! *flips coin*
Kiba: Tails!
Coin: *flip, flip, flip….drops in gutter*
Kiba, Gaara and Me: o.o….shit….-.-‘