:More Than A Memory: Never Have I ever.

Hey! Here's chapter eight! I hope you'd enjoy it, and please let me know what you think! I appreciate feedback :)

Oh, enjoy :D

Chapter 8:

October 23rd

This was the date y life started to turn upside down. If I only listened to my brain, I wouldn’t be in this position right now. Oh, if only, but what to do? Nothing, I guess. I was young, scared, and well just plain stupid.

****

“So, Saw or Fast and Furious?” I asked, looking at Andrea.

“Definitely Fast and Furious!” she giggled , and I grinned.

A month had passed since Ashton and I became friends. Well, the following day of that semi-date, the girls bombarded me with questions about the sexy guy, well to you his name’s Ashton. I told them what happened, erasing my father’s behaviour thingy, and the almost kiss.

Then, I introduced him to my friends, and they all became pretty close over the month. I was happy with that. I got another new friend!

However, Ashton and I became closer and somewhat best friends. We laughed together, argued, and well did everything. He took me almost every single day to a friendly date, and we would have so much fun. He took me to eat ice cream the other day, and he actually paid! He was a really sweet, attentive, and well an attractive guy. Oh, and let us not forget about this, he was definitely cocky, dark, and sometimes a jerk. But, I still liked him, not like a friend, but like much more. I didn’t like him a lot, but my feelings were still there, and they were getting stronger.

I have not known of anything about his past, or about his previous school, or why he moved here. Oh, and he never ever talked about his family. I didn’t even know what he exactly did on his spare time, anyway. Our conversation was sarcastic, and funny, nothing serious. It was great, but sad at the same time. We didn’t know a lot about each other, but I guess everything would come with time; right? I hoped so anyway.

Today I have invited all my dear friends to my dear house, to have a sleepover. We would watch movies, drink some bear, and stay up all night! Well, my father was in a trip, my mother went to my granny’s, and Brandon would be out. I wondered what he did, since he stayed late outside a lot.

I heard the ringtone of my phone, and I hurried to pick it up. It was Amber, my friend.

“Yes Amber?”

“Hey, Kirsten, I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn’t be there! I’m going to my granny’s tonight, to pass the Halloween there,” she apologized, and I sighed.

“It’s okay Amber, you’re forgiven!”

“Oh, thank god! You totally know how my stupid parents are,” I could hear her giggled from the other line of the phone, and I smiled.

“Yeah, don’t worry, girl!” I replied.

“K, go open the door!” Andrea called from the kitchen.

“Coming!” I called out, “someone’s at the door!” I told Amber.

“I could tell!” she giggled. I got up, and opened the door, as I continued my phone call with Amber. I opened the door, and grinned at the couple in front of me.

“Who’s there?” Amber asked.

“It’s Carol and Eric!” I squealed, as I hugged them both tightly. Carol was my best friend of them all, and I grew quite closer with Eric. I heard a giggle from the other line.