:More Than A Memory: What do you exactly want?

Here is the next chapter :D :) I hope you'd like it! And please drop a comment later?

Thank you so much for seven votes on the last chapter! And 13 votes on the Prologue! It means a lot, really! I hope I would get ten on this one, but it's all up to you guys!

Dedicated to this awesome guy! His comments made me laugh xPp

Enjoy :)

Chapter 2:

Mo R ThaN A  M E M O R Y

****

“So, in which grade are you?” I asked trying to open up a conversation, as we walked on the yard to enter the school’s building.

After the guy, or may I say Ashton, gave me his name, I figured that he was actually new, and he moved here only two days ago. He asked me where we could find the administration, so he can get his schedule. I accepted to take him since I wanted to help.

  ‘Like it’s the only reason’.

I shook my head, clearing the stupid thought away. It was the only reason.

  ‘Shut up, shut up, shut up.’

The handsome guy turned toward me with a small smile.

“I’m a senior actually. It’s my last year and then off to college,” he grinned showing his straight white teeth.

“You mean year 12?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Ah I forgot, you don’t roll this way here. Yes, year 12.” He grimaced.

“What about you?” He now smiled, and I smiled a little bit.

“I’m in year 12 as well!” I chirped and his smile widened. He nodded in pleasure, showing the piercing he had on his ear. His slightly long hair covered his ears and a part of his forehead, stylishly. It made him even sexier.

His dark eyes held so much emotions; I could see it. He had some freckled on his long nose and cheeks, which made him look really cute. I had to hold myself to not pinch his cheek. He had a silver necklace hanging on his neck. There was a ‘K’ in it. I wondered what it meant to him.

   I’m sure it’s his girlfriend’.

My stomach turned at that thought, and I didn’t really know why.

“You shouldn’t wear a necklace, our school rules forbid it,” I began, looking back at his necklace. It was really beautiful.

I felt him tense and shift slightly. Our gazes locked, and I felt a shiver run down my spin. His eyes were so dark; it was like looking at the black sky at night.

Then, he broke the staring and looked away.

Ouch.

We continued walking, and I felt disappointed. I couldn’t get enough of his eyes! Damn it, I’m turning into a fan school girl!

“I don’t really care about the rules. I’m here for one simple year.” He replied with a small chuckle. The tense expression that he had earlier disappeared.

I nodded, but couldn’t say anything else. The silence that filled the atmosphere was awkward, giving me an intense feeling in the pit of my stomach.

‘What the hell am I doing with a damn stranger!’

‘A hot stranger if you ask me.’