:More Than A Memory: Give me your number?

Chapter four: (part five)

September 22ND ,2013 

“Alright class, you’re dismissed.” I grabbed my backpack, following the other students, as Mr. D dismissed us.

“Hey Kirsten?” I turned around to see a smiling Ashton calling my name.

“What’s up?”

My relationship with Ashton hadn’t exactly changed. We were neither friends, nor enemies. We were just a physic class partners. We didn’t talk a lot, and didn’t hung out at all. I was either with my friends, or we didn’t cross roads. Ironic, huh?

He was sweet, but still a jerk sometimes and I guess that I liked him that way. It made him all special, especially with his bad boy attire. Well, I had never seen him outside of school for the past days. So, I didn’t know how he dressed; I was sure that he dresses like a bad boy, though. He just seemed like those kinds of guys.

Everything was going normally, and there was no drama. Well, for me anyway. If we look at it from Andrea’s point of you, let me tell you that she is suffering!

“So, let’s meet at your house tomorrow?” I blushed at the way he said it, with his gorgeous smile and sweet voice. Wow, stalking much?

He chuckled, making me shout daggers at him. “You got some dirty mind, don’t you! It’s for the physics project, chill!”

“Oh, right! I totally forgot!” I hit my forehead, making a grin to appear on his face.

“You silly girl!” he pinched my cheek, and the skin that he touched burnt. His hands were so soft and so cold that it made me shiver slightly, even though the touch was for a few moments only.

Shit, shit, shit! I need to react now!’

“Em, anyway,” I coughed, blushing.

“Yeah?”

Think of something to say, idiot!’

“Give me your number?” I blurted out bluntly, but then stopped in my tracks, the colour draining from my face. I was sure that I looked like a lemon, or a dead fish!

Holly, what the fuck was that?

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid!’

He laughed, and I was sure that my face was tomato red.

“Sorry, this came out wrong. You don’t have to give me your number.” I blushed, and he smiled.

“Nah, don’t worry silly,” he said, the smile not leaving his face. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, but then his body tensed.

“Er, listen I have to go, got something to do. See you tomorrow?” He asked hopefully, offering me an apologetic smile.

“Yeah, sure!” He walked away after that, and I stayed like that on the hallway with my mouth hung open. Damn, rejection hurts.

I sighed, heading to my Art and Design class. I had to take this class, even though there were only geeks in there, but I needed to go to Yale. It was my dream after all!

I opened the class door, and took a seat on the middle. There were only eight people in this class, since almost everyone hated Arts.

The Art teacher Miss. Rose, was a really great woman, and she loved me. She said that I was talented, and that she would help me to get a scholarship. She was American, and she knew America pretty well.

The class passed rather quickly, but nicely. The teacher gave us some homework to do, and some designs to make. She loved drowning.

Once the bell rang, signalling the end of the class, I grabbed my backpack and went to my locker. I had gym class on my last period.