Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Where is Jace at?” I asked Dylan as I took a seat on one of his couches in the living room.

“Stop worrying about Jace! I’m your mate, not him!” Dylan growled as he grabbed my shoulders and made me face him.

“Uh… Jace has my shopping bags in his car,” I told Dylan with a disapproving look. He stayed quiet, looking slightly embarrassed.

“Oh. I’ll call him over so that he can drop them off,” he replied, hesitantly letting go of me.

“Do you plan on kidnapping me for a long time?” I asked him as I got comfortable on the couch.

“You’re my mate, I’m not kidnapping you,” Dylan said, frowning at me.

“You are kidnapping, but whatever. My things are at the hotel I was in. I would really appreciate it if you ordered someone to get them,” I told him, when I finally settled happily on the couch.

Dylan raised an eye brow and looked at me weirdly.

“What?” I snapped.

“Don’t talk to me like that,” he complained.

I smirked, enjoying his outburst. Even though I was now trapped here, with my mate, I felt free. It was a feeling I had been lacking for the last couple of months at home.

If I ever behaved at home the way I was behaving with Dylan, for sure I would’ve been backhanded more than once. We are never to disrespect the elders, and especially the Alpha.

“I’ll get Jace to pick your things up from the hotel room before he drops off your bags,” Dylan said when he calmed down.

Trying to get another chance of freedom, I came up with a new plan.

“Hmm… I think we should go and get them,” I told Dylan, walking my pointer and middle finger on his chest. He was sitting down next to me, so it was easier to get close to him.

Dylan’s expression changed and I saw lust in his eyes. They started shifting from their nice shade of blue into a darker color.

I tried my best at giving him a seductive smile. The closest I had been with a guy was with Alpha Nicolas. With him though, I didn’t need to do anything. He was amazed with any little thing I did. Even then- I had only ever kissed him twice.

Dylan narrowed his eyes, and looked at me suspiciously.

“I think it is better if Jace gets your things. I wouldn’t want for you to accidently get lost on the way,” Dylan told me, looking pleased with his idea.

“Okay, I guess you’ll let Jace pick up all my clothes. Make sure to tell him I left a pair of panties on top of the sink and my bra is somewhere in the bathroom as well,” I told Dylan casually, while examining my nails.

An angry Dylan grabbed me by the waist and roughly sat me down on his lap. His fingers dug into my waist as he looked at me furiously.

“Mine!” Dylan growled while bringing me to his chest and nestling his head in my neck. He inhaled my scent a few times, trying to calm his wolf down.

I unconsciously placed my hands on his chest, not knowing what to do.

Minutes passed with him keeping me close, his head not leaving my neck.

“We’ll go into town right now, and then we’ll pick up the rest of your things from Jace’s house,” Dylan said, pressing me closer to his chest.