Deal on Trial

Hey people, I'm back with a new story. I've been so excited when I wrote Dark Truth that I decided to write another story of the same genre. Romantic thrillers are simply my favorite!

This book is a work of fiction. All the things written in this book are the author's imagination. Apart from the cities mentioned, the Companies or buildings of my characters have fictitious names.

Give the author some love and support through your feedback (It's very useful) and votes and do share with your friends if you love the story. Know that when you press that little star, when you tell me what's on your mind, it really strengthen the belief that I can write. It's not reads that I want, it's just you, readers. People who makes my day and really brings a smile on my face. Thanks to all of you.

NOTE: You are not allowed to copy or reproduce any parts of this book without the author's permission. If you see ANYONE copying or having same plots with changed character names, you can private message me. Translations are not allowed.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

~ ~ ~ ~ ~DEAL ON TRIAL~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sypnosis

Eva Sanders had to put a pause in her career of jeweler. Alright. She was forced to take her father's place as the CEO. That's fine. She'll cope...she'll manage... she'll survive! But when Chase Decker, the company's toughest rival gets in her way, she had had enough. She won't let herself be manipulated... She had always listened to her mind, not her heart's foolish desires.

Chase Decker knew she was new to the business world and this made everything easier. He knew how to get the information he needed from her...through seduction. What he didn't know was that his usual techniques wouldn't work...

Little did she know that Chase Decker will furthermore complicate her life. That's not all...she finds herself slowly uncovering a web of lies created by her father and she is perplexed. The more she dig, the more trouble she gets into. Between her irrational fights with Decker, the deadly threats of criminals, the intense suspicion that the Police has on her, she finds herself losing control over her life but she wouldn't give up...however hard it is, however afraid she is... she would uncover everything even if it means losing herself to the things she fears the most...

~*~*~¤~*~*~

Coming Fully Very Soon:) Remember that Patience is Sweet :D

05 August 2016

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is only an excerpt. The full version will be available on the app Dreame. 

08/03/2019