CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

*ALEXAS POV*

I woke up chained to a bed. this place looked different from anywhere I knew. all the memories came rushing back to me- rouges , the little girl, my mate, and ...my father. I tried to pull myself out of the ropes that where holding my arms and legs but it was no use. all I was doing is making ropes burn. I tried to listen from behind the door in front of me but I couldn't. my wolf was still asleep from the wolf-vein so I didn't have the extra earing power I normally do. I just stood there laying on the bed waiting for something to happen. I wish I was with my mate, I miss him and my heat is coming soon. now that I marked Jake as mine he NEEDS to do the same, if not I can die from the pain of my next heat!

I felt someone trying to mind link me but my wolf was to weak to open it up "come on! you have to try! if we can get someone to mind link maybe-" "MAYBE WHAT! we tell them we're in a room but don't know the location?! or how we got here?! or even WHO has us?! yea cause that will really help them to find us! " my wolf was being sarcastic! that's not what we needed right now but she was right, we should save our energy till we get a good lead on where we are... I heard someone coming towards the door, when they came in I couldn't see there face. it was to dark "who's there?!" this person just laughed , from the laughter it seemed like a female.

"what do you want?! let me go! my pack will come find me and you will regret this!" she just laughed again and this time coming into the light...Jen. "Jen?! what are you doing here? come on let me loose... did they get you too?" "oh sweetheart your funny... no they didn't get me I'm with them." she had an evil smirk on her face and I was for the fist time scared of what she might do. how could she do this to her pack!? I know she wanted my mate but this has gone to far! how could she?! "stupid she wants revenge! she wants OUR mate and she obviously will do anything to get him!" my wolf yelled this in my head only making her grow weaker "shut up will you! your going to loose more energy doing that!" she just stayed quiet will I stared at Jen.

"Jen your betraying your pack... " "does it look like I give two shits about that pack?! I wanted Jake and you took him away from me, now you pay " with that she took a knife from the table next to me cutting across my stomach. I screamed in pain and she left without another word. SHIT! that hurt like a mother!....the wound was slowly healing but by the looks of it she'll be back for more...god help me.

*JAKES POV*

Only a few hours ago my mate was taking from me..i tried to mind link her but the mating process wasn't complete so I couldn't. I told Brooke and Paige to try but they said her wolf wont let the link through, most likely from weakness. I was going crazy try to find my  poor mate, I had my best trackers looking for any sent the rouges could have left but so far they came up with nothing! who could they hid there sent !? I was in the office looking at a map of the 3 wolf packs around the area. there was no where any pack of rouges that big can hid in such a small area between each of the packs...one of them where working with the rouges, that's the only reasonable explanation. I told my father and mother to come , that the future Luna has been kidnapped. when they get here my mom will take care of the family and kids while my dad helps me with the rest. I hope I find my mate soon, her heat is coming sooner then planned now that she marked me.

my dad came in the room and I stood up to great him but once I was standing I fell to my chair holding my stomach in pain. it wasn't my pain but lex's. "son  what's wrong?" "its lex..THEIR HURTING HER!" I flipped the table in  anger and shifted to my wolf  running out the door and into the woods.. my father was right behind me trying to stop me from doing something stupid, right now I want to kill anything that walks! my father mind linked me "son stop! right now your not helping the Luna by shifting and running off! so change back so we can find her before its too late!" I growled shifting back and graving some pants from behind a tree. we better find her.....