CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

*ALEXAS POV*

I woke up to see my handsome mate holding me protectively and couldn't help but smile up at him. then my face turned into a frown when I remembered what he did...I was still really pissed at him and yesterday my heat was here. I couldn't stop myself from wanting him but im just glad he didn't take my virginity. I don't plan on giving him that anytime soon especially with what he did to me. i wanted to cry all over again but i held it back not wanting him to wake up. i didn't want to talk to him right now but i knew i had to. i needed to find out what or should i say  who he has done. i sigh trying to get loose of his grip but there was no use and when i tried with more force his eyes went wide and he was on top of me in seconds looking around the room for any danger. i simply rolled my eyes "down here smart" he looked down at me with confused eyes "i want to get up Jake... your in my way" i snapped and he growled moving over to his side of the bed. i went to the bathroom to pee and when i got back he was leaning on the headboard of the bed smiling "what are you looking at " i snapped again rolling my eyes heading for the door out the room. before i could even put my hands on the door he blocked it growling in warning "stop talking to me like that lex.... im alpha and i deserve respect even from my mate" i gasped not believing what i was hearing! "are you kidding me?! obviously you have no respect for me if you went on sleeping with other girls like some man whore! you where a player ! how do you think i feel about it?! im suppose to be the future Luna of this pack and now they will think im stupid staying with a mate that disrespected that special connection. having sex for the first time with your mate is suppose to be between you and your mate...not you , your mate , and some sluts from the past!" to say i was mad would be an understatement. "listen lex in sorry ok... your right i should have waited but i didn't. there's nothing i can do about it now so can we please try and move on from this? " i thought about it for a while and he was right, he couldn't take it back but that doesn't mean im suppose to forgive him right away either. "fine...but on a few conditions" "whatever you want lex" i smirked at the plan i was forming in my head. "1) you cant be around any girls without me by your side. i will only be ok with you alone with another girl if your marked by me. 2) i want you to tell me exactly who else you slept with AND introduce me to them as your mate. you better make sure they get the hint that your mine or i will personally deal with them myself....and 3) you are not allowed to mark or complete the mating process with me until i say im ready.....any questions?" by the time i was finished his face was as pale as a vampire and i knew i got him good.

*JAKES POV*

I was in shock with what she said.. i mean i was ok with the first condition then she wants to meet the other 2 girls?! yes there are 2 more.... i was worried but to top it all off i cant mark or mate with her! its hard not to already but now that i know i cant my wolf wants to even more just to show his mate that she cant tell him what to do plus if she is going to meet them she will also be meeting the rest of the pack. i wont allow her to go anywhere near and unmated wolf.. lex i wont let you near any unmated wolfs of the pack" "exactly why i said i will be staying near you" "fine..." i sighed pulling my mate towards the bed laying down next to her. she was so beautiful staring at me with her big green eyes and i was truly lucky to have her. after all this i just want to hold her in my arms thankful that she hasn't rejected me. i kissed her on the check "ok we will meet with them tomorrow afternoon " "good... i want to meet the pack. its like i feel there connection but its not full and i want it to be." "i know lex me too... but you know that will only happen when we complete the mating process" "i know Jake but im not ready for us to do it yet. we need to take it slow and with everything you just put me though i rather wait a while" "ok lex.. i respect your choices" she sighed murmuring a thank you and head to the bathroom to shower. i just stood laying down until i heard a knocking at my front door. i tried ignoring it but it only got louder... i got up going down the stairs only to see my best friend Blake at the door. "hey bro! whats been going on? we miss you back at the pack house and everyone has been dying to meet that mate of yours"  as i let him in i told him everything thats been going on "dam dude you screwed up this time" "i know.. but we're working on it " "well that's good.. now when exactly are you going to bring her around? your mom just came back from her trip and she is dying to meet her sons mate and future Luna... she wont stop complaining about how rude you are keeping her all to yourself" he chuckled patting me on the back. i just smiled knowing that he was saying the truth about my mom. she has been trying to mind link me ever since she found out about my mate but i just ignored her because i was to focused on exactly that, my mate. i heard the shower stop and sent Blake back home. "dude i just got here and your already kicking me out?" he smiled but went on his way to tell the pack i will be arriving with my mate tomorrow afternoon. i sighed going into the kitchen to cook for my mate... this is going to be a long 2 days.

****************************************************************************************************************

hope you guys like it so far.... VOTE + COMMENT !!!!!!!!! PLZ!!! :) bye awesome people