CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

*ALEXAS POV*

Its been 3 weeks since I got out of the packs hospital and Jake has been very protective of me when ever any male was in the house so he took me to his private home instead. he says that he's not possessive just that he doesn't want me to get 'worked up' with so many people around...right. he sleeping in the guest room while im in his room. he wanted to sleep on the same bed but I wouldn't allow it I don't want to get close to him and with him being so near I don't want my wolf trying to take over. I feel her begging to come out and pounce on our mate but I want to take things slow. my thoughts were soon interrupted from a knock on my door. "hey u want breakfast?" "sure , but I can walk myself down stairs. you don't have to carry me any more you know the doctor said I was ok a week ago." he hesitantly nodded and went on down stairs to make breakfast. god this man had me all over the place and I could barely think with him around...his perfect black hair and blue eyes staring into mine.  in my thoughts of my handsome mate while taking a shower  a pain at the pit of my stomach started and i fell on my knees in the tub. i yelled and Jake busted though the door on high alert. i could hear him growling in his chest and when i looked up i saw his eyes black as night coming towards me. shutting off the water and carrying my to the bed i didn't care that i was naked right in front of a man i barely knew all that was going though my mind was Jake! him touching me and kissing my needy lips... i whimpered when he tried to place me on the bed and i graved a hold of his neck pulling him back down with me. he tensed up but soon relaxed "alexa its your heat... having an alpha for a mate speeds up every process to the max. i don't want to do anything that your not ready for".... "please Jake i don't care! just take it away it hurts" i cried and  he sighed looking into my eyes and then my lips. he growled with his eyes turning black and that just turned me on even more. i leaned up and he met me half way capturing my lips with his as he started feeling all over my body. i couldn't stop the moans that were escaping my lips when he moved to kiss my jaw line and neck....leaving open kisses as he slowly worked his way down to my chest. i arched my back and let out a loud moan when he began massaging my right breast while his mouth was on my left one. i graved a hold of his hair and pulled him up so i could kiss him again. when he licked my lips i wanted him to do it again but instead he growled and bit my lower lip making my gasp. he took that as an opportunity to shove his tounge in my mouth making me even more needy with his taste. god he tasted so good i couldn't get enough of it and i flipped us over not daring to break the kiss and grinned on his manhood. he growled and flipped us back "lex i cant go any further or else my wolf will take control. im fighting him but with you doing stuff like that i wont be able to control him much longer" i was panting and blushed at the nick name he gave me but i was still in a lot of pain and the throbbing on my lower body wasn't helping...

*Jakes pov*

i woke up to my wolf begging me to go to our mate ,that something was wrong. i ran towards the room but stopped when i smelled that air it was filled with alexa's heat. when a male wolf finds a mate the female goes through this process called heat where she feels the need for the mate to pleaser her and complete the mating process. but i knew it was two soon for her we barely talk ! every time i try to ask her a question and make a conversation she just pushes me away and my wolf is getting pissed off that his mate doesn't want to even look at him. i been having a hard time controlling him and to show her who's in charge. i walked in the roo and asked her if she wanted some breakfast and she agreed but didn't want me to carry her anymore. my wolf was pissed even more because that was the only time she even let us go near her beautiful body. i was just finishing up breakfast when i heard her scream and i ran to help her. when i entered the bathroom she was in the shower on her knees completely naked. i fought the need to pounce on her right where she was as my eyes turned black. i carried her to my bed and tried to leave before i couldn't hold myself anymore but she held on to me and i tensed as my wolf wanted more."alexa its your heat... having an alpha for a mate speeds up every process to the max. i don't want to do anything that your not ready for" i was being honest with my poor mate. i didn't want to do anything that i know she isn't ready for and we haven't really talked much about being mates or if she even accepted me as hers .... "please Jake i don't care! just take it away it hurts" my wolf took this as an ok to do as he pleased with her. he indigently took control and kissed our mates lips. i tried to fight it and take back control but i myself wanted this and i let him continue to pleaser her... but when she grinned on me my wolf went crazy and i knew that was the line. it took all i had to get back control "lex i cant go any further or else my wolf will take control. im fighting him but with you doing stuff like that i wont be able to control him much longer" i saw her blush and i thought that was the cutest thing i have ever saw my mate do. i wish i could stay here with her forever but soon i will have to go back to the pack house to take of my duties as alpha. i don't have to go just yet but when my dad decides its time for me to carry on these duties i wont be able to stay with her all the time and i certainly am not going to let her near any unmated males wolfs of the pack. i saw the pain in my mates eyes and whimpered as i knew i couldn't do anything about it just yet. "listen lex i think we need to get to know each other before i do anything about your heat. i can take it away for a little while but it will come back every time worse then the last if we don't complete the mating process soon. do you think you can at lest try and figure things out with me so i can be a true mate to you?" i asked her with pleading eyes and she seemed to be in thought with her wolf. when she looked back in my eyes a small smile crept on her face and she nodded...