CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

*JENS POV*

I haven't seen Jake in a few weeks and I have been wondering where he went! he's not answering my texts and calls plus I heard from a group of guys that he found his 'mate' ... im his mate, he sleeps with me, we are in a relationship from my point of view and no way am I letting him go to some 'mate' . f*ck that! I had him first and this slut cant come in here and take my man. that's it im going to his private house. Jake took me there once when he wanted to have one of our 'meet ups' but I didn't go and he was pissed but he got over it. driving into his driveway I smelled another she wolf and my wolf growled. I ran and unlocked the door with a key I stole from  his fathers office... hey what can I say I do whatever I have to get what I want. when I went in Jake was in the kitchen with this bitch who growled at me. I gave my boyfriend a hug and made sure to stay holding on his neck to tell this slut he's mine and always will be "who's the slut" Jake growled at me and I was shocked! he never did that before, to me ! not only that he forced my hands off of him and actually tried to reach out for that bitch! unbelievable ...when she back away he looked hurt so I went to comfort him and get him to finally look at me but he didn't even move .. all he did was look at this chick who had no business being in this pack . I know all pack members and she's defiantly not one of them. Jake pushed me away again and ran after this girl when she went racing up the stairs..pff like im really going to let him go to her . I followed them and when I got up there he was holding her against the wall to stop her from going anywhere ... "bitch!" I yelled at the door and next think I know I was tackled to the ground.

*ALEXA'S POV*