There's ups..

Harry's POV

I had been trying to avoid Martha ever sense the wedding. I can't take her anymore. She forces me to do things that I don't want to do.

"Harry hon? You in here?" She said.

"Yeah I just am not feeling well. I'm really home sick. Can we go home?" I said pretending to look sick. Before she said anything I pretended to look like was sick before I darted off to the bathroom. I heard her coming so I flushed the empty toilet. I made spit drool off the side of my mouth and sat by the edge of the toilet.

"Hon.. Let me in." She said. I hadn't realized that I locked the door.

"Why? So you can force me to do more things? I haven't been feeling well so I've been trying to let you go out and do fun things so I can rest. This is sorta your fault.." I said to her. Then I made a puking sound and grabbed a glass of water pouring it into the toilet to make her think it was the sound of puke. I groaned and moved my head back.

"Babe.. I'm sorry. Just.. Let me in." Martha said. I didn't respond. Instead I fake puked again. She continued.

"Um.. If you let me in we can leave today.. If you want." She said sighing. I unlocked the door after flushing the toilet. I got up.

"I'll just be packing." I said. I kissed her really lightly on the hair and walked out of the bathroom and into our bedroom. Yes!! Victory! Time to go see Allison!

Allison's POV

Once my phone hit the floor I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Allison we're coming home early. Yay!"

"Harry.."

"Yes?"

"You can't."

"Why?"

"I-I'm pregnant.."

"WITH WHO?"

"y-yo-you.. I'm pregnant with.. Your child Harry.."

"OH MY GOD!"

"I-I'm sorry...."

"No! THIS. IS. PERFECT."

"Not so perfect when you know there's a living child in your stomach and if your mom found out she would murder you.."

"Well she won't murder you. I won't let her. Ever.."

"Aha cheesy. I have to go. I need to tell Niall that its okay that he broke up with me."

"Wait.. You dated Niall?"

"Look I'm sorry. He asked me.. And he broke up with me."

"As long as you didn't hurt him.."

"I didn't daddy.."

"Shut up and leave already love." I could just see his smirk on his perfect face.

"Love you too babe."

"I lo-I will see you tomorrow then yeah? Bye..... Zayn?..."

I guess my mom was near him again. I hung up the phone and unlocked the closet. I opened the door and then screamed.