This is my life

NOT A CHAPTER! But.. Please read. It has a big explanation on why I can't write that much.

People can hurt people. I've recently lost some people that I really loved and cared for. I still do. It's not fun getting loved ones taken away. Especially when you grow to attached to them. It makes me depressed. I've tried cutting myself, I've tried to stop eating, I've tried killing myself. None of those things, help bring them back. You can listen to those who try to help you.. But it doesn't work for me. I see it. People think there helping you. You put on a fake smile and say I'm okay. You pretend you are listening to a group of people who think you are one of them. There friend. Then you go home, get abused by your father, and go to bed in pain full of bruises, and cry yourself to sleep. Wetting your pillow with tears. You feel you have no life. At all. You want to do things. I'm a depressed person. I can help. Sometimes I just need someone who's felt the same as me, to take to me. If I can't handle it, I go away for a while. I don't kill myself because there's always an idiot bully here to stop me, just so I can't leave and then they will still have someone to beat up. I run away. Of course I know that my friends don't want me to. Saying they will call the cops.. Saying that they will tell somebody. Going on that they can't take you anymore. That they can't stand having you be there friend. You just simply say, ok, because you know what it's like to loose people. You then throw your device on the ground hard, but not hard enough to break it, pack what is yours, the 2 pairs of clothing, and your phone, then you jump out of the window, making the bed look like you are still underneath it.

This is my life. This is what I, Audrey Edwards, go through. I'm sorry I don't write much. I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter.. But.. I just wanted you to know so.. You'd know the reason on why I don't write much.