Don't tell mom

Allison's POV

I fell asleep on my bed after listening in on my mom and Harry's conversation. I know it was wrong, but she said so herself. I'm a daughter she thought she raised right, but she was wrong. Should have known better, mom.

'Knock Knock!' I heard on my door. "Um.. Allison, it's Harry. Your mum just left for work. She said she won't be home until tomorrow, so.. What would you like to do today love?" OMG OMG OMG! He called me LOVE! "I love you Harry!" I said in a whisper. He quickly opened up the door. "W-what?!" I guess he heard that whisper. I was sitting on my bed in just my bra and underwear. I could see him check me out. "Like what you see, bad boy?" "You know.. You shouldn't.. Shouldn't be doing this. I'm with your mom and.. Oh dear lord!" I got up and pretended to drop my blanket on the floor. I bent down so my ass was in his face. Did I mention I was wearing a thong? Oh yes. I am. "Oh my fucking god!!" He shouted. I smirked. I stood up and said, "Hey! Weren't you the one who said not to be naughty and do that because you were Dating my mom? Well.. Okay. Stop staring at my breasts and ass and go downstairs and make breakfast, bad boy!" I said. I walked forward towards Him and accidentally tripped into Harry. No joke! It was really an accident. We went rolling down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I was underneath of Harry and he was on top. My breasts were right in his face.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" He said to me. "Yep!" I said popping the P. Harry smiled and looked down at my breasts. He all of a sudden started sucking them. Wtf! "HARRY!" He ignored me. Harry.." I wanted him off because I knew my mom would disapprove and I love her. I don't want to hurt her. Though I have before.. In fights. Plus I have a boyfriend. "Oh.. Harry...." I moaned. He looked up and smiled. Then he frowned.

Harry's POV

I frowned at Allison after realizing what I did. I so badly wanted to be with her. I was with her mom though. I also remember her mom
Mentioning something about Allison having a boyfriend. Damn! "God I should not have done that. Go upstairs and get dressed. Forget about what just happened. It wasn't supposed to happen. It never will again.." I said quickly. I got off of her and she looked shocked. She burst into tears. She started running back upstairs to her room. Before she went in she said, "Sorry. I should die. Tell my mom I love her.." She ran into her room and slammed the door locking it.

"Allison.. Please open the door! You don't deserve to die!!" I heard sniffling and she spoke.. Quietly. "Harry.. Go away. I'm a slut, a whore, a bitch. You don't want me for......a daughter.. Or.. A girlfriend. You don't like me." "I love you! We're family sorta now.." She opened the door and pulled me in locking it. Her eyes were puffy and red and she still didn't change into clothes.

"Are you attracted to me.. Harry?" She said. "Allison..-" she cut me off. "HARRY! Just answer the damn question. Please? Are you attracted to me!?" I shook my head and looked at her breasts. I can't stop looking. "Harry.. You wanna have sex?". WHAT THE FUCK? I kinda do... But.. What am I thinking!? I really love this girl. "Mom won't find out.. Promise. She's not coming back until tomorrow anyways.. Right?"

"Right." We immediately grasped each other. After.. That, we laid down on her bed. She rolled over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and we had a really passionate kiss. "Do you love me, Harry?" She said. "Yes" was all I said. She smiled. We fell asleep on her bed.

I woke up and saw she was still sleeping. I got up and grabbed my clothes. I made way for her mom and I's room. I laid down and fell asleep. Naked. Dreaming about.. Allison.